Server issue - Latency for skill activation

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
Since Friday there has been a problem with skill activation, especially noticeable with combo skills - they simply break off. With the others you have to press several times to activate the skill. Warrior is almost unplayable. Some seconds it is working fine, than a few seconds not and so on.
May be server just need a restart or something, because directly after patch everything was working fine.

Same thing is also noticed by many other people, like here in french forum:

Hopefully it can be solved quickly.

Reactions: Oklmq

CriticalMass

Astellian
Apr 3, 2020
Yeah Warrior is pretty much next to unplayable because chain braking or skills not even going off, for me Friday morning was fine as this issues started at Friday evening and been there since then. I even tried to use manual chains just to see if this issue was due them making some old skills like impale chain usable while moving but that didn't work either.

Amaya

Astellian
Apr 25, 2020
Same thing on my mage.
My current playstyle is: Smashing first skill button 6 times, smashing second skill button 6 times...

This needs to be fixed as soon as possible.
This needs to be priority number one for the devs.

The extra buttons on my gaming mouse are almost dead now.
I just ordered 2 more as replacement.

Reactions: Nikhi

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Same thing with archer, spiral arrow and lunar dance will just stop in the middle of execution, other times skills won’t fire unless pressed multiple times even on the first pass through a rotation

CriticalMass

Astellian
Apr 3, 2020
It has to be some kind of server issue that also might be related to bena cash issues as even steam can't get access to data that has connection to Astellia like payment history or steam inventory items, i think someone made a oopsie when tweaking the server stability :D

Pesimo

Astellian
Feb 25, 2020
Not just Warriors. Healers as well. A lot of delay on instant skills. Definitely something is up.

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
Hm, ok soooo what do we have?
- this issue exist the whole hot time event, so you cant really enjoy it
- issue noticed on steam discussions - no official answer
- issue noticed on french forum - no official answer
- issue noticed on english forum - first offical answer at all
- no solution since 5 days
- no informations on steam, or at least information that you can read about this issue on official forum
- no official forum thread from staff
- no maintenance or server restart done or planed

I like this game but devs and staff are not managing the online community well. As if they were trying to demotivate people or motivate people to play other games ....

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
Used to play smooth, not anymore. Combos are broken especially with Speaker deck effect. When I take it off I can get a combo off more often yet still half the time it stops mid-stream. If speaker procs mid combo forget about it the combo is getting reset .

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
- no solution since 7 day :(

Are devs waiting until 50% of the server population leaves and the other 50% are used to this lags, so they just could say, it is the normal state now?

P.S. probably everyone who try this game out in the last 7 days will give it back because he/she will think its totally laggy and broken and because there is not even a offical message somewhere saying - "we have network problems right now, we are working on it"...

Reactions: Nikhi and Oklmq

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
they do nothing, almost 2 weeks for this major skill lag/bug its awful , a ton of ppl left(https://steamdb.info/app/1185560/graphs/ https://steamcharts.com/app/1185560 avalon in EU: 400 players)
Last 30 Days589.8-21.9-3.57%

and wont come back you can be sure of it, game was already almost dead..i guess you did well (on purpose?) for killing your game! In time for BORA P2W version/server haha smart way i agree

https://medium.com/boraecosystem/bora-x-studio-8-9196bb16aac0

"‘Astellia Royal with BORA’, the channeling service of BORA platform aims to provide official domestic services in the summer of 2020, plans to gradually expand its service area to the global market. And it also plans to develop and service ‘Astellia Royal for BORA’, the game service that integrates blockchain technology through the development collaboration. "

Last edited:

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Day 9 and I still dont know what you guys have 😂 No "skill lagg" here, just my usual fps dropps. Neither on mage, nor on archer or healer👌

• Angry
Reactions: seathasky

zee

Astellian
May 11, 2020
:cautious: Thats fine for you ... unfortunately, its still a big issue for lots of us.

Hopefully comments like that wont mislead the stuff to ignore this topic, too

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
for 99% of people its not working, dont bother talking with Pandalicious he is toxic and doesnt know what he is even talking

Last edited:
Reactions: PlayingMyLastMMOs

Nikhi

Astellian
Apr 28, 2020
My husband turns around watching my trying to do some spells and I get no respond on my keyboard.. so I get a bit rouch and "hammer" down the key (s).. It start to get very annoying when the spells doesn't work as they should. Hope it will be solved soon, but I will take a break from the game and come back as it's way to annoying to play or rather not play-able :confused:

Reactions: Alli and Pirylio