Server under maintenance???

Pesimo

Astellian
Feb 25, 2020
A couple of people in guild game crashed and now can't get back in error message "Server under maintenance." We were in a dungeon and the lag happened right after the first pull. Rubber banding for a few minutes then game crashed.

Can any GM / DEV take a look? I know some people don't have this issue at all.

Alkali

Astellian
Mar 10, 2020
I can't even access the server. Server selection doesn't even show when you load the game.

Atarteri

Astellian
Mar 29, 2020
It keeps telling me, "Unable to contact to game right now. Please try again later."

Grinnngmonk

Astellian
Mar 29, 2020
So not just me? Had really bad lag, got killed, closed game now unable to log in. Had several errors from no server selection to 'this id is already logged in' to unable to contact server.

Atarteri

Astellian
Mar 29, 2020
Def not just you. Been trying for the last 30 minutes to log in again. Was in the middle of a dungeon and rubber banded pretty bad and then got kicked out.

Grinnngmonk

Astellian
Mar 29, 2020
Hmm. At least Iw as only questing (Brand new player) had the bad lag yesterday but just re-logged and it was fine. I've power cycled everything tonight thinking my AUS internet was messing up (well this morning, nearly 2am) but not helped.
Can't log in at all. Launcher is fine and fast. Game is not.

Reactions: Atarteri

Atarteri

Astellian
Mar 29, 2020
I cannot get past the log in screen at all. Unable to choose a server, it just says it cannot connect to the game.