Shall I risk it ?

SwordBreaker

Astellian
Jul 21, 2020
Sure 14 euro is not allot yes yes not 14 euro 13 something but I round it of to 14. So shall I risk it and hope it still alive until at least next summer when I played it was fun but I got the 30 days for 10 euro becuse I wanted to try it. Reason I hope it will survive for at least 1 more year is I have a few game on my back log to take care of first so when I get time I want to be sure the game is not dead on me 14 euro is still 14 euro.

• Haha
Reactions: lomos and Towi

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
https://steamdb.info/app/1185560/graphs/ Well , we dont really know it might survive, but game will always be a niche mmo with low population though
Sure 14 euro is not allot yes yes not 14 euro 13 something but I round it of to 14. So shall I risk it and hope it still alive until at least next summer when I played it was fun but I got the 30 days for 10 euro becuse I wanted to try it. Reason I hope it will survive for at least 1 more year is I have a few game on my back log to take care of first so when I get time I want to be sure the game is not dead on me 14 euro is still 14 euro.
Btw: The Steam Players are not all Players in the Game. You can Buy the Game Outside of Steam to and this Players are not in there Graphics.

Reactions: SwordBreaker

lomos

Astellian
Jul 29, 2020
yes so add 500 players more, if you want from web version ;)

what i mean is its still low for a MMORPG, and i know most new players feel the game like dead and its true if you have no guilds, its not always the case in others mmorpg, you can play without guild on others mmorpg by tagging in dungeon finder or whatever function the game offers usually. Here its just simple doesnt work anymore

Reactions: SwordBreaker

SwordBreaker

Astellian
Jul 21, 2020
yes so add 500 players more, if you want from web version ;)

what i mean is its still low for a MMORPG, and i know most new players feel the game like dead and its true if you have no guilds, its not always the case in others mmorpg, you can play without guild on others mmorpg by tagging in dungeon finder or whatever function the game offers usually. Here its just simple doesnt work anymore

Well and that´s kind of worry some I mean I seen mmos with 5000 player been shut down so lets say Astellia has 1000 maybe 1500 give or take im surprised it has survived this far when companies want to safe money and shuts down even larger mmo´s and especially now during a pandemic.

I mean Mega ten online had like 3000 active players and shut down, En mass that handles Tera NA has recently announced they are closing meaning Tera NA may need to find a new host or die and it was kind of actives.

lomos

Astellian
Jul 29, 2020
Yes astellia devs make money with RU and TW versions too, but for this NA/EU version idk how they make money really.. its something we dont know but i think they will try to get NA server active as korean players are still there. But if they launch a korean server or version again later i'm not sure what will happen

akqpars

Astellian
Aug 13, 2020
Yes astellia devs make money with RU and TW versions too, but for this NA/EU version idk how they make money really.. its something we dont know but i think they will try to get NA server active as korean players are still there. But if they launch a korean server or version again later i'm not sure what will happen
Honestly i would love if they would merge koreans with eu server, they are hardcore and active farmers and they would have faster ping here.

Centorior

Astellian
Aug 10, 2020
It's true that there are a few external indicators (shut down in Korea, forum activity, Steam reviews, gender-locked classes) aren't favourable, however once you're in you'll realise the game is so so far off from "dead." People on the server just don't seem very active outside of the game, for whatever reason lol.

Reactions: lomos