SHOULD ATRA TOWER POINTS BE REMOVED?

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
YES, INDEED! PLEASE REMOVE THEM ON N.A SERVER NEXT MONTH TO AVOID TOXIC BEHAVIORS!

SUCH AS, ONE UNDUCATED person (WHO ARE IN A SAME FACTION WITH YOU AND YOU NEVER SEE DURING WAR TIME) CAME AT YOU, WHILE YOU SPENT MP POTS FOOD BUFF DPSING STONE GUARDS UNTIL 1%, GIVEN THAT YOU ARE THE COMMANDER WHO ACTIVE CRTICAL ATTACK BUFF FOR THE FACTION.

WHEN YOU MOVE TO THE NEXT TOWER, YOU'D SEE HIS GUILDMATE IS FARMING TOWERS LIKE THERE IS NO TOMORROW.

AND THIS WILL ONLY LEAD TO MORE AND MORE TOXIC BEHAVIORS, SUPERIOR COMMANDER WHO GONE MAD BECAUSE OF THAT, CAN GIVE POINTS TO ANOTHER FACTION WHERE HIS OR HER FRIENDS ARE THERE.

PEOPLE WITH TWO OR MORE ACCOUNTS CAN EASILY ABUSE IT AS THEY ARE ABLE TO USE MORE ASTELS AS WELL.

ATRA TOWER BABIES ARE OUT OF CONTROL AND IT'S TIME TO STOP THIER ABUSES ONCE FOR ALL :mad:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lomos

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
first : you don't have to capslock the whole text ;)

second : if you want to avoid other players tabbing you're tower, you can easyly make them during the wartime [when you can attack everyone you want] , for exactly that we have the split between war and peacetimes

as for the "commander buff" ... in my opinion these buffs are a point in and on itself
[oh, how lucky you, that you activated them ... the games design doesn't allow other players to activate it ... so not realy something to be proud about]

and that a single player even has the possibility,
to make a whole faction loose ... that's a design failure in and on itself if you ask me
[it's exactly that kind of behavior, which leads to the toxic environment you don't want]

also, people with two or more accounts could (in theory) - just as easily - abuse them, to generate high killpoint-scores [and thus the possibility, to activate said "commander buffs" for you're faction ... or to give you're points to another faction]

so instead of blaming pve-players who dislike wartime,
you could try to think about possible solutions for the problems

maybe a rework of the commander buffs / avalons faction mechanics,
maybe to make the towers like mobs [the higher you're rank, the lower the points]
maybe to create the mechanics into a "points according to dealt dmg during peacetime" sort of thing

there are solutions for the problems

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
ALSO, ADDING A FEATURE @ FORUM THAT IGNORED USERS CANNOT POST REPLY IN YOUR POST, ASAP, PLEASE

MUCH APPRECIATE !

Reactions: lomos

Kojomi

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019

second : if you want to avoid other players tabbing you're tower, you can easyly make them during the wartime [when you can attack everyone you want] , for exactly that we have the split between war and peacetimes

as for the "commander buff" ... in my opinion these buffs are a point in and on itself
[oh, how lucky you, that you activated them ... the games design doesn't allow other players to activate it ... so not realy something to be proud about]

to make a whole faction loose ... that's a design failure in and on itself if you ask me
[it's exactly that kind of behavior, which leads to the toxic environment you don't want]

also, people with two or more accounts could (in theory) - just as easily - abuse them, to generate high killpoint-scores [and thus the possibility, to activate said "commander buffs" for you're faction ... or to give you're points to another faction]

maybe to make the towers like mobs [the higher you're rank, the lower the points]
maybe to create the mechanics into a "points according to dealt dmg during peacetime" sort of thing

Can you please stop writing nonsense?
I and many other people think that the Commander is exactly the right way to work for the boost and the mechanics.
not every guy should be able to activate buffs because it only creates chaos. its hard enough to get 140000 kill points noone waste the time for that..in all the month only one guy did it and he didnt play animore.

Last edited:

Kojomi

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019

and u need to have in both of the Fractions the 140000 points to trade points.. if u want change that we can cancel pvp for ever....

Kojomi

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Maybe you should start playing pvp first before adjudicate on pvp....

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
not every guy should be able to activate buffs because it only creates chaos.
terra said that
[ ] every guy should be able to activate these buffs
[ ] a gamemechanics, allowing single players to determine about win and loss for the whole faction could be rethought becouse of
AND THIS WILL ONLY LEAD TO MORE AND MORE TOXIC BEHAVIORS, SUPERIOR COMMANDER WHO GONE MAD BECAUSE OF THAT, CAN GIVE POINTS TO ANOTHER FACTION WHERE HIS OR HER FRIENDS ARE THERE.
please choose the correct answer kojomi

Maybe you should start playing pvp first before adjudicate on pvp....
and there i thought you'r last weekys critics about avalon was ...
[ ] avalon get's won via pvp
[ ] avalon get's won from the pve'ers

choose you're answer again kojomi

Last edited:

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
seriously if we going this tera way we will break the game...
also kojomi, you haven't given a single explanation why handing out the points at stones during peace-time according to contribution,
or adjusting the points of stones in the same way as monsters already are adjusted

would break the game ... care to explain that to me ?

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
I know some "Tera" guy would show up as soon as anyone writing anything about nerfing the "PVE" points (BRAINLESSLY PRESSING FEW BOTTONS).

But it's funny, do you see the the sentence in 1st before brainlessly writing something?

Btw, T guy, this is what you can never achieve as a fan boy this year, but you can set this as your target (tho, it seems ridiculously over-demanded for ya) next year :ROFLMAO:

https://ibb.co/MsTrP8Y

BTW, there are still 3 days left before AVL closing, I have plenty of time

YOUR RESPECT IS NOT NEEDED, GOOD DAY AND HAPPY RUTLASS, MY FRIEND

Last edited by a moderator:

Kojomi

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
also kojomi, you haven't given a single explanation why handing out the points at stones during peace-time according to contribution,
or adjusting the points of stones in the same way as monsters already are adjusted

my tendency went to the novices whom you wanted to allow everything for the purpose of buffs and fraction trade

Kojomi

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
I know some "T"s would show up as soon as anyone writing anything about nerfing the "PVE" points (BRAINLESSLY PRESSING FEW BOTTONS).

But it's funny, do you see the the sentence 1st before brainlessly writing something?

Btw, T guy, this is what you can never achieve as a fan boy this year xDDD

https://ibb.co/Q8bXd1B

YOUR RESPECT IS NOT NEEDED, GOOD DAY AND HAPPY RUTLASS, MY FRIEND
what exactly do you mean by your sentence?

Kojomi

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019

the stones can be weakened in the pve phase and hunting points reduced, no one speaks against but giving pve ppl decision-making in a pvp area is negligent

Reactions: killua

killua

Astellian
Jul 1, 2020
here is something constructive:

reduce core stone/barrier stone CD to 12 hours, for obvious reasons

at the moment, there is no point taking those stones before Monday, and whoever has most people on during Monday (NA midnight time) wins Avalon.

Reactions: Kojomi

killua

Astellian
Jul 1, 2020
the stones can be weakened in the pve phase and hunting points reduced, no one speaks against but giving pve ppl decision-making in a pvp area is negligent
1) no points for stone during peace time
2) set a limit of points earn-able on stone per Reset

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
avalon is a pvp AND pve area, it always was,
and yes, i'd also be for a better split between pve and pvp points, would have absolutely nothing against that

becouse as it is now, the pve-players are grinding points but the pvp player can decide, to redirect them however he feels like ...
that's just as silly

in the end of the day BOTH party's ,
pve players AND pvp players should have to be involved into these decicion makings

becouse BOTH pve and pvp players alike get influenced by the question, if their faction is ranked 1 or ranked 3rd
and BOTH of these playertypes contribute equally towards the winning points of avalon

so to say, that just the pvp ppl should be allowed to make the desicions is just as negligent

but again, it wasn't about a pvp vs pve discussion,
it was about the topic-creator saying, that a single person [!] could ruin the efforts of a whole faction if he goes insane for whatever reason <- that's the issue we're talking about ...

eztellia

Astellian
Jul 28, 2020
1) no points for stone during peace time
2) set a limit of points earn-able on stone per Reset
Nah

Stone babies do not care about losing kill points, cause there is nothing to be deduced :ROFLMAO:

Do you see anyone with -300,000 killing points;)

Hunting point is self should be non-existed in this content, even afking mobs during the stupid war time shall not grant any points.

A good example can be our "legendary" mage player "mistxxx" who simply turning on pc, afking in Avl, 24/7, got killed until he did not grant only kill points to anyone, for people who played avl since last year, you'd understand what I mean, here.

Just make Library, haveli drop zenders (amount ties to clear time), so there'll be no baby cries.

And I believe you'd have enough time to learn those 2 dgs before T3 release, dear, Tera

Last edited:

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
Hunting point is self should be non-existed in this content, even afking mobs during the stupid war time shall not grant any points.
pve players also have to get ways of earning zender ... and the only way we currently have for that is within avalon,
on the other hand pure pvp-players have the arena's and guild arenas, where they can earn zender ... there's no pve-counterpart to that stuff ...
therfore : against you're first point [and yes, i already suggested a pve colloseum [two groups against each other, who kills more / fastest] tower-defance style counterpart to the duelarena and a avalon pvp-obt out ("neutral faction" with pure pve points, seperated from the other factions) in the past]

as for you're second point :
when "afking" , you already have the reduction of aquired points,
you get way less drops and points during peacetime, than during wartime
and the points you get already get lower and lower, the higher you're pointscore goes

so theres already a natural limitation to that in place ...
end of the week ... a whooooping 6 hunting points per mob
[the only thing realy needed there would be, to adjust the tower points towards that monster-system and to make it contribution, not tab base during peacetime]

at the same time each and every time you kill one of these afk-players you get you're full 1k + killscore ...
at times killing a single afk-player can give you more killpoints than several minutes of large-scale pvp ...
[yeah, already had the situation where a 20 min bossfight gave less points in total than the single afk-player i killed after it x.x]

so on this one, i agree with you ...
afk-ing mobs should not grant any points ...

neither pve (for the one standing around afk)
nor pvp (for the one killing someone, who is just standing around afk)

best solution again : removal of auto-astelattack within avalon ... or tying it towards manual input within avalon

Just make Library, haveli drop zenders (amount ties to clear time), so there'll be no baby cries.
in theory, i wouldn't even be against it ...
in practice i am becouse of their recent change to the zendershop [subscriptions with faster ticket recovery only via real money]

Last edited: