Signing in w/Google Account

Sexshomaru

Astellian
Dec 4, 2019
When trying to sign in at the launcher with google account it says:

"Couldn't sign you in
You are trying to sign in from a browser or app that doesn't allow us to keep your account secure.
Try using a different browser.
"

Is there a fix for this ?
nyah ?

evilsushibox

Astellian
Dec 7, 2019
I'm having the same issue. I have tried a few things but nothing works. Might just get a refund instead.

Iiunnus

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Might be the wrong browser. I dont have read the whole (lol) thread...but ...might be the solution to try another browser?

I use Firefox, and i did not have any Problems.

Terrijoo

Astellian
Dec 9, 2019
I'm having the same issue...
Registered via Google Account, just bought the game - no issue.
Logging into the website via Google Account - no issue.
Trying to sign into the Launcher - doesn't work, getting the same error as Sexshomaru

Also @Iiunnus : It's not about the website, it's about the Launcher to install/update the game itself. You can't use a different browser there.

Almi

Astellian
Dec 15, 2019
Same issue, trying all that hotline tell me to do :
after this, that doesn't work anyway
i try Firefox, IE, Opera and Chrome as default browser and restart computer after each try
but nothing work...

amaloyz

Astellian
Dec 18, 2019
THEY ALREADY refunded me , just do a new sign up, login and wait for refund for the old account

its all good
it does take a few days, n i see no reply until refunded

Reactions: Dashup

Lavender

Astellian
Dec 29, 2019
No solution yet overall? I have tried all of the above mentioned methods, apparently forced myself sending them a ticket.

Jax99

Astellian
Jul 14, 2020
I have an annoying issue with the Gmail app. When I am in another program (ie BaconReader) and get an email, if I use the notification to read the email and then press back to exit, it goes to the home screen instead of my last application. Is this normal? Any fixes out there?😥