Skill enhancements?

Lord Marshal

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
I am wondering for those with more experience with the mage what skills I should look at enhancing? Right now I have only put 1 point in Flame Burst since I was required to by the quests that explained skill enhancement.

It looks like there is no cost to respec your skills?

Thanks

Qck

Astellian
Oct 11, 2019
It depends mainly on your playstyle. If you play a more supportive mage, you should add a few points in all the icy cc skills. If you choose the full dd route add all your points into the fire based attacks.

Trerro

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
If you don't already know, points can be freely unassigned at any time, at no cost (I think you have to be out of combat, but that's the only restriction). So if you find a skill you were once favoring is something you're no longer using much, you can just dump its points out and put them elsewhere... so don't be afraid to experiment. There's also a full rest button at the top of that window if you want to completely change your build.

As Qck said, fire is damage, ice is crowd control. There's also lightning, which is hit and run (or quick finishers)... but there's very few lightning spells.

Reactions: EnG_ninja