solo leg dungeons when?

daisy

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Thank you for the road map and all of the wonderful information.

However, none of it tells us.... if we are going to be able to solo legendary dungeons.

thank you

please answer the question, if possible

Jazices

Astellian
Nov 10, 2019
Only solo one in Korea is dogavi black market so they would have to make it for every single dungeon pretty much which might happen or might not

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
Legendary Solo - Dungeons would destroy the whole sense of the legendary aspect.

First of all you´re able to run Solo-stuff even in a group. So it would be a no brainer for easy loot.
Even if they would block that option, so that solo means "you´ve to do it solo", it would be too hard or too easy once you did it.

I do know that the new dungeons are not so hard at all, but it´s still based on the group knowledge and skill + this is still and MMORPG and dungeons should be group-content.

Trinity

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
Legendary Solo - Dungeons would destroy the whole sense of the legendary aspect.

First of all you´re able to run Solo-stuff even in a group. So it would be a no brainer for easy loot.
Even if they would block that option, so that solo means "you´ve to do it solo", it would be too hard or too easy once you did it.

I do know that the new dungeons are not so hard at all, but it´s still based on the group knowledge and skill + this is still and MMORPG and dungeons should be group-content.
MMORPG does not mean group, party. its just alot of people role playing and the same game.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
MMORPG does not mean group, party. its just alot of people role playing and the same game.
MMO means "Massive MULTIPLAYER Online".

Sure it means group and party play / PvP. If someone wants to play everything solo, the a MMORPG is definately the wrong game.
If the devs design everything to be made solo, then the devs haven´t understand the title "MMO".

Flet

Astellian
Oct 11, 2019
I think the reason people want to solo them is because its hard to find groups. Making them solo is one option, making them random queue exclusive would be another. People will complain either way.
Of course doing them at all is not really that required since everything can be sold on the market anyway, and there are other things to spend tickets on, for now anyway.
A third option then would be ensuring there are also viable alternative things to spend tickets on so people dont feel like not doing the legendary dungeons is somehow lesser.

That said, it would make the number of people even trying to run them even less, meaning the number of people grouping for them would go down further, making it even more frustrating for people. I imagine the typical modern mmo player would just come in and say you should simply do it with your guild, not realizing this very practice even further creates the dead feeling of the game being abandoned, and puts people off even bothering to try.
Perhaps a daily for randomly queuing for them might stimulate some activity. I hate dailies mind you, but im working with what ive got.

A final option would be figuring out some way to get the stupid LFG system actually used in this game. It sits down there in the corner of the screen, i check it occasionally and its rare to find anyone advertising at all. Queuing is a committment, whereas listing yourself is a little less so, and if that became the go-to method of grouping then many problems might be solved. Perhaps even remove the queue entirely to force people to use that mechanism instead.

It seems as usual, its having too many options that ruin things. players need to be herded.

Jalairry

Astellian
Jul 1, 2019
lets see...solo dungeons are so easy amd a crap..
zero challenge...Les us do solo legendary dungeons and challenge to solo omg...no one wants heroic items anymore and not asy to find party for legendary party dungeons

daisy

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
MMO means "Massive MULTIPLAYER Online".

Sure it means group and party play / PvP. If someone wants to play everything solo, the a MMORPG is definately the wrong game.
If the devs design everything to be made solo, then the devs haven´t understand the title "MMO".

I dont want to wait hours for a party. or randoms... that use your tickets.... or some that will kick at the end, before the main boss dies......

how do we fix this?

daisy

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
should be able to increase difficulty. higher difficulty before drops. +1 to ++5 difficulty or something like that

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
I dont want to wait hours for a party. or randoms... that use your tickets.... or some that will kick at the end, before the main boss dies......

how do we fix this?
Play normal dungeons? Join a guild or build one by yourself? Look out for a fixed group or play with friends?

There are enough ways to play those dungeons. More, especially legendary Solo-Dungeons would destroy the endgame / groupplay even more. There is no need for that.

If you don´t want to play with others or fear some issues / consequenzes like a vote-kick, then i would recommend you a singleplayer - RPG. Those are much better for solo´s obviously with a deeper story and game-design.

Solo - Dungeons are like pure poison for every MMORPG. It won´t help the game in any way and destroys groupplay / matchmaking, when the players are not forced to play together.

daisy

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Play normal dungeons? Join a guild or build one by yourself? Look out for a fixed group or play with friends?

There are enough ways to play those dungeons. More, especially legendary Solo-Dungeons would destroy the endgame / groupplay even more. There is no need for that.

If you don´t want to play with others or fear some issues / consequenzes like a vote-kick, then i would recommend you a singleplayer - RPG. Those are much better for solo´s obviously with a deeper story and game-design.

Solo - Dungeons are like pure poison for every MMORPG. It won´t help the game in any way and destroys groupplay / matchmaking, when the players are not forced to play together.
especially when you have a job and a limited amount of time.

guild? most suck. take attendance, feels like another job. no thanks

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019

I know a bunch of players with a job, maybe even a whole family and kids (myself included), but those are still able to play and interact with other players.

You seem to have no interest in the multiplayer part / features of the game, so why should the game "fix" something for you, when you just don´t want to use core features of an MMO?

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I think the reason people want to solo them is because its hard to find groups.
and why is it hard to find groups ?,
becouse peaple who would like to run dungeons and help out are forced to stay out of them due to ticket limitations

i also wanted the possibility, to run solo (without loosing on dropps), when you don't get into a group ...

but since quite some time, i do believe that a simple drop of the ticket limitations [so that you could get crafting mats and normal loots inside dungeons always ... and special's (treasure, legandary, astel etc) only when you decide to enter using tickets] ...

that way, the group-finding part of it would get much easier ... and the need of solo-dungeons would instantly vanish away

the main problem realy is,
that peaple are waiting 10, 20, 30 ... or even 90 minutes, to get a random group via dungeonfinder

Reactions: Evo and mystykz

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
and why is it hard to find groups ?,
becouse peaple who would like to run dungeons and help out are forced to stay out of them due to ticket limitations

i also wanted the possibility, to run solo (without loosing on dropps), when you don't get into a group ...

but since quite some time, i do believe that a simple drop of the ticket limitations [so that you could get crafting mats and normal loots inside dungeons always ... and special's (treasure, legandary, astel etc) only when you decide to enter using tickets] ...

that way, the group-finding part of it would get much easier ... and the need of solo-dungeons would instantly vanish away

the main problem realy is,
that peaple are waiting 10, 20, 30 ... or even 90 minutes, to get a random group via dungeonfinder
Don´t forget the point... there are already solo-dungeons... without them, more ppl would use the finder.

daisy

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Don´t forget the point... there are already solo-dungeons... without them, more ppl would use the finder.
that dont drop anything at all

before solo dungeons and other regular dungeons would drop leg gear... not anymore

in over 500 plus runs. with regular party+solo dungeons not one treasure of any kind

Reactions: Jazices

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019

7 star virgo or rota with +5 rare physical defense jewels. 800 accuracy, 900 magic attack and 900 magic attack accuracy without food for A rank. i cannot get S.
You can find another person to do it with you if you cannot solo, You dont need a 4 player party. It will take longer but still better than no party.
Most likely you can get a treasure within 10 runs. You dont need to run it a lot

daisy

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
7 star virgo or rota with +5 rare physical defense jewels. 800 accuracy, 900 magic attack and 900 magic attack accuracy without food for A rank. i cannot get S.
You can find another person to do it with you if you cannot solo, You dont need a 4 player party. It will take longer but still better than no party.
Most likely you can get a treasure within 10 runs. You dont need to run it a lot
I am an archer... and my virgo is only 4 stars ; ;

guess, i will level a mage......

thanks