solo leg dungeons when?

Trinity

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
MMO means "Massive MULTIPLAYER Online".

Sure it means group and party play / PvP. If someone wants to play everything solo, the a MMORPG is definately the wrong game.
If the devs design everything to be made solo, then the devs haven´t understand the title "MMO".
you are wrong. massive multiplayer online.massive = huge, large, big; multi = alot, bunch, several; player=person,people,human,bot. nowhere in there is there a must group up, party up, etc. you and alot of other people just thinks it does. also, just because alot of other people believe it. does not make it true.

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I am an archer... and my virgo is only 4 stars ; ;

guess, i will level a mage......

thanks
i forgot to mention it. i played a scholar to solo. Mage will work too. 1 mage and 1 scholar can pretty much beat every dungeon.
For an archer, i think you need the treasure from Underground Prison or Macarzan Basin. ( they give hp, better than BunoBuno). I havent found a way to solo them yet. Anyway, i will just wait for T2 and T3 gears. I dont mind waiting. I did not have any treasure until i can solo Ruthless Den and Hashmal

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
you are wrong. massive multiplayer online.massive = huge, large, big; multi = alot, bunch, several; player=person,people,human,bot. nowhere in there is there a must group up, party up, etc. you and alot of other people just thinks it does. also, just because alot of other people believe it. does not make it true.
Yeah why build up a giant multiplayer game, servers and other stuff, when you could play a game like this 100% solo in a singleplayer - offline mode aswell.
"This might be the true meaning of MMO and the reason why player join games like that."

There is no need for all the stuff when everything can be done solo. It would be pointless and fail the meaning of MMO completely.

And the 2nd "M" still means multiplayer. That hasn´t got anything to do with "alot , bunch, several, etc."
It´s a word in its self and not 2 separate words. Multiplayer means: Playing together or against other players.

So MMO means = A lot of players play with or against other players online!

That´s why it´s called multiplayer and not singleplayer. Playing as a party in PvE or PvP is the biggest part in every MMO - Game. There is no place for solo - players. Not even the content is made for solo - play.
If you want that, play Kotor, Skyrim, Mass effect, Dragon Age etc. Those called SINGLEPLAYER - games are meant to be for solos only and have much more to do and a far better story.
There is like 0 reason to play an MMORPG, when you want to play it all alone, since you´ll miss a lot of progression and gameplay.

So before you believe your own description of MMO, you should check out the general meaning of it, especially from "multiplayer", not "multi" and "player".

Last edited:
Reactions: Lil' Fairy and Evo

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
i don't see it like that ...

mmo means in the first place, that you play with and interact with a lot of other peaple within the world ...
it hasn't neccacarily to do with the question, if you kill a monster alone or together with 10.000 other players ...

even the dungeons - as is - have nothing to do with "massive" ... 4 players, fixed setting of static ... wow, now THATS realy massive ... isn't it ... ? ... and many, if not most peaple realy do it this way already ... to not waste preciouse loot, time and tickets

but the main problem is and remains,
that if you want the game to have many peaple playing together ...
the one single worst thing you can do is, to limit the possibilitys for these players to even play together

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Don´t forget the point... there are already solo-dungeons... without them, more ppl would use the finder.
without solo dungeons many new players would be - quite literally - screwed at night,
becouse all the old and good players use their tickets for the runs with the dropps

there are times, where you wait 10,20,30 or even 90 minutes till the groupfinder puts you into a group ...

Avator

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
that dont drop anything at all

before solo dungeons and other regular dungeons would drop leg gear... not anymore

in over 500 plus runs. with regular party+solo dungeons not one treasure of any kind
I still run them for stars. By now I have 25 stat points boosted because I have over 40 stars from running solo dungeons. (You can get those from legendaries but solos are faster if you have time restrictions)

And lets be honest, MMO players dont all have to like group content or even dungeon running. Some are in for pvp. Some just lile crafting and playing AH

But I agree legendary solo dungeons would destroy match making even more.

Last edited:

Flet

Astellian
Oct 11, 2019
Match making is already destroyed though. Maybe it would be better to just write dungeons off, let people solo them, and try to improve the game in other ways. That would be the easiest way to resolve the problem. If there were not other things in the game to do this could be disastrous, but as it currently is tickets are just another thing, you log on, use them up, and go do other things.

daisy

Astellian
Sep 21, 2019
Match making is already destroyed though. Maybe it would be better to just write dungeons off, let people solo them, and try to improve the game in other ways. That would be the easiest way to resolve the problem. If there were not other things in the game to do this could be disastrous, but as it currently is tickets are just another thing, you log on, use them up, and go do other things.
most people shout, instead of using matchmaking

Reactions: Avator