Soloing New Solo Dungeons

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
at 11:30 Astellia denied me to show, how easy those dungeons are....
I had this bug also - you have to speak with one of the tombs again to open the gate to the end boss. (this is how it worked for me)

Reeney

Astellian
May 24, 2019
But the truth is we should be having these discussions with new party dungeons/raids etc. and not with Solo T1.
I agree.

More complex boss mechanics in solo dungeons are great as long as you can pass them alone and with T1 gear (because these dungeons are T1 and you need the loot to upgrade your gear to T2).
I'm glad we finally have more solo dungeons, but they really have to adjust them.

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
Nah, they simply need to revert wizard, and just major buff on the other 2 sub classes, that's all.

But they never have a brain to do that.

Just skip every mobs in dg, mage class is no longer relevant now.

It is time to make astel accountwide now, more people (with real career) might return and start to play an alt.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
It is time to make astel accountwide now, more people (with real career) might return and start to play an alt.
and can you actually explain, how you'd make that in a fair way for everyone ?

would you just count the stars of all characters together [major advantage for players, who played 2 or more chars and run with ticket buff] ... or would you count only the highest character [major advantage for players, who focused on a single char and run him without ticket buff] ... how would you create that in a fair way ?

yes, for the new weeklys ... or the new bosses ... maybe ...
but how would you make youre suggestion for the already existing ones ?

Shiva

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
Please buff the solo inis... still to easy. Freggel can solo it with one hand ;) (Barcode stands for quality)
quality. ok take t1 gear +0 and do it again. :) with my assa its ok, for newbies. no.

ah y and you dudes say you so crazy good, but... click ervery skill O _ M _ G ............. how sad is that?

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
quality. ok take t1 gear +0 and do it again. :) with my assa its ok, for newbies. no.
The idea that every dungeon should be easy to do for everyone is ridiculous - some dungeons are easier than other, some require better gear. If new solo dungeon are to difficult for someone, maybe he/she need better gear or more practice to use the character more effective. If every dungeon would be ok for newbies with low gear, why people should gear up or try to get better?^^

Shiva

Astellian
Sep 18, 2019
The idea that every dungeon should be easy to do for everyone is ridiculous
why not, party dng are very ez for everone with more loot, why should a solo content dng evern MORE harder than a party dng? its stupkd, i can do all dng solo or party, but solo dng are worthless for me, bc less loot.

why people should gear up or try to get better?^^
why should ppl do a solo dng with the same trash as party dng and less loot and evern harder, tell me that logic. ty :D

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
why not, party dng are very ez for everone with more loot, why should a solo content dng evern MORE harder than a party dng? its stupkd, i can do all dng solo or party, but solo dng are worthless for me, bc less loot.
why should ppl do a solo dng with the same trash as party dng and less loot and evern harder, tell me that logic. ty :D
You can do all party dungeons solo?^^ The reason to do solo dungeons is obvious - this dungeons are easy enogth to do them solo - for example if non of your friend are online and you have no people with whom you could do the party dungeons. I'm amazed how it comes that you need an explanation for something so obvious. In this game you can do solo dungeons in a party also, for example if your party is to weak for the party dungeon varian. So there are at least two possible reasons... The statement that "party dng are very ez for everone with more loot" is also ridiculous or you really think a group of T1 +0 newbies as in your example could easy run Macarzan with high rank? Why should solo dungeons be easier or in other way more attractive to run than party dungeon - people should be motivated to find a party and run party dungeons and not to run all dungeons alone.

Terala

Astellian
May 22, 2020
in the first place, people should have a veriety to choose from ...

for what do you even think, that we have the split into 1* dungeons and 2* dungeons
for what do you even think, we have the split into char-development and farm dungeons
and for what do you think, the dungeons come with a "recommended cp" rating

the only thing is, that these "hard / easy" markers have to be somehow consistent throughout the game

it simply makes no sense, that the last in line of 2* party dungeons with CP ranking of 8200 can be run in under 10 min on S-rank by a group of undergeared twins

while a 1* solo dungeon with CP ranking of 6800 is hard to finish even for the mains of exactly these verry players, who run the 2* 8200 dungeon in under 10 min with their undergeared twins

that's the only issue i realy see with these new dungeons
not about hard / easy ... but more about the inconsistence in difficulty ranking throughout the game

Reactions: Kobe and Reeney

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020

At least this is how u can do it as a healer
View attachment 1559
It's crazy how much DPS a healer has. You landed some nice crits when the eggs spawned, and they seemed like instant abilities too. Hawkeye's biggest abilities are on long cast timers. There's simply not enough time to down two eggs before they hatch.

I've tried running with Speaker and Rapid Fire but but there's just too much RNG involved to rely on it.

I think I'm gonna give Mansion a pass and move on to Basin lol

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
in the first place, people should have a veriety to choose from ...

for what do you even think, that we have the split into 1* dungeons and 2* dungeons
for what do you even think, we have the split into char-development and farm dungeons
and for what do you think, the dungeons come with a "recommended cp" rating

the only thing is, that these "hard / easy" markers have to be somehow consistent throughout the game

it simply makes no sense, that the last in line of 2* party dungeons with CP ranking of 8200 can be run in under 10 min on S-rank by a group of undergeared twins

while a 1* solo dungeon with CP ranking of 6800 is hard to finish even for the mains of exactly these verry players, who run the 2* 8200 dungeon in under 10 min with their undergeared twins

that's the only issue i realy see with these new dungeons
not about hard / easy ... but more about the inconsistence in difficulty ranking throughout the game
Yeah this is exactly what I was saying.

You can't have 6800CP T1 Solo dungeons as your most difficult content in the game whereas 8200CP Party T2 dungeons can be run under 10 mins by a random group of twinks!!

• Haha
Reactions: Skyver

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
@PlayingMyLastMMOs eat this https://prnt.sc/tcqe0d
only pros get high atra points ;)

@Shiva it is sad, that i rekk everything in avalon when i click everything with my mouse yes... but not doing it. just get good! bronze elo
Interesting mage setup, So many mages go for INT but you went for wisdom, very nice. Are your attack runes magic Crit accuracy too, or magic crit attack? And what defensive runes do you use? Lastly, when you raised your stats did you use all heroics or did you mix heroics and legendaries?

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
So many mages go for INT
...and the motto of this INT-mages is "it would be to easy to do some damage, so I decide to don't"? :ROFLMAO:
The only actual uncommon thing beside the karza buff are the status-effectiveness runes, probably for mage-self buff....

Reactions: Skyver

Freggel

Astellian
Oct 14, 2019
How can ur hp to be 8500, while u so are damn god lucky, to roll all stats close to 30. Bug, huh?
Enhancing the karza Treasures gives 500 HP, the Gaist Treasure from Avalon gives 500 HP on legendary, then few CON on u get easyly on 8500.
For the rolls, the top three on left side were done with only 30 heroic stones couple of days ago xD so quite luck. CON went on first try to 30.1.
For the right side, i was happy about 28, cause just bad luck all over again :(
It's crazy how much DPS a healer has.
Thats only if u go hard for it, but for doing this u sacrafice many other things. Loseing a bit of tankynes, and way more important u lose mana.
Sure in dungeons u can easy come through, even with just 9k, especially with the new mana regn deck buff, but in avalon its hard living always on ur mana limit.

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
You would have near 20k hp as a healer, if con is rolled >30, wis/knw gears for st dmg, hmm?

Anyway healer class has been abusively unbalanced since day 1. >25 stat, with a T2 weap & armo can solo them all.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pandalicious

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
@Freggel You have to admit there is one thing you said, that is not correct, that probably cause some people to assume scholars were absolutely overpowered:
At least this is how u can do it as a healer
You are not running the dungeons as healer, if you run them with this stats like on screenshot - you are on full DD-build.

You would have near 20k hp as a healer, if con is rolled >30, wis/knw gears for st dmg, hmm?
It seems you are playing not the same game as me, where you can have 20k HP as healer and make dmg :unsure:
How it works in Astrellia:
As scholar:
  • you have 235 CON default, this gives you round about 2050 HP
  • with 25% you will have 297 CON ~ 2550 HP
  • with 30% you will have 306 CON ~ 2750 HP
Take Freggels stats as example, his screenshot shows that he have 445 CON (=306 + 149) ~ 4150 HP. So if he would have 25% instead of 30% on CON, he would only have ~200 HP less.
If you not understanding how Freggel got 8501 HP if 445 CON only gives him ~ 4150 HP:
  • CON ~ 4150 HP
  • treasures ~ 1040 HP
  • AGI ~ 850 HP
  • STR ~ 300 HP
  • INT ~ 1500 HP
  • WIS ~ 700 HP
    • SUMM ~ 8500 HP (as we see on screenshot)
Anyway healer class has been abusively unbalanced since day 1. >25 stat
In every MMORPG:
  • in 1v1 PvP: a character that can heal himself has advantages vs character that can't - Why? - because every damage healer causes to non-healer brings healer near to his win, but to kill a healer you have to take his whole HP down, without that he heal himselft up.
  • in solo PvE: the most problem of healing characters is to do enought dmg (for example to go through a dungeon in short time), if healer is doing enought dmg, so time is not a problem anymore, obliviosly he can easier do every dungeon, because he can heal himself.
But why is it overpowered? If you compare characters with same gear niveau:
  • as DD-only character you are still doing more DMG as Scholar
  • as Scholar on DD-build you are still healing less, than fullheal scholar (or/and has less defence)
  • as Scholar you have nearly no real AoE DMG
DD-classes has also their advantages like dmg-buffs, cc, aoe, aoe-cc, survival skills etc.
with a T2 weap & armo can solo them all.
With top gear every class has a build so you could run every solo dungeons. With warrior and scholar you have to be on DD-build, or you will run out of time. It is wrong to assume scholars are overpowered just because someone shows here, how you could do this dungeons with a scholar, and someone else can't do the same with a DD.

Last edited: