Someone explain this please

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
This factor is the key difference between games that last a long time, always have new content, loyal playerbase (although it certainly fluctuates) and are SUCCESSFUL such as ESO, WoW, FFXIV, and guild wars series for example.

Korean MMO is founded on P2W culture, they all are. The fundamental idea of these type of games are 2-4 year shelf life and profit off the cash shop while milking content in small doses over the period of time. In fact I would argue that most new content is probably just sitting in the storage drive already and they aren't really developing new things (just tweaking existing ones).

You can't make a P2P game out of a P2W foundation unfortunately. The foundation of the game just don't work. How would it be if they got rid of RNG enchancement, crafting, or drop stats? What about all the items out there already? What would there be for people to do? If they did this the game would die anyways. People would be max gear and nothing to do besides pvp. They would need to release damn near a whole game worth of new content to take RNG out of the game and have people still log in for more than the following month or two max (maybe even a week or two) ..

Then astellia royal is on the horizen which is 100% pay to win version of the game.

Point I'm trying to make is that there really isn't a fix to the greater overarching issue discussed here.

Btw I got all +10, one legendary treasure from Avalon and 2x6 with technician 1 and master artisan 1 only. I don't think level 2 makes a difference or will ever make that much of a difference. I believe it's not scaling additively.

Reactions: Pirylio

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
just make enhancement stones shared between character from same account.. the rate for enhancing t2 right now is messed up..

this is what i get from enhancing t2 armor from +5.. using 1.2M enhancement stones and 4M asper, the final result is only +6
View attachment 1491
Hi, Om, what is that extra buff? The 1 in front of Zender event icon.

Never see it as an old (pre-steam) players

Last edited:

OmBen

Astellian
Mar 3, 2020
what buff u guys talking about ? from 1st left = Norden's favor (cash shop), 2nd = Niar's Passing (cash shop), 3rd = Daily Zender, 4th = Daily Login, 5 and 6 event from astellia.

and what the hell with all your negativity in this forum ?
why u guys hate the game so much but still playing ?
do you think building the negativity will make the community grow?
what benefit you guys get from posting hate comment in every post in this forum ?

and fyi i am not even korean..

• Haha
Reactions: PlayingMyLastMMOs

Ferara

Astellian
May 6, 2020
what buff u guys talking about ? from 1st left = Norden's favor (cash shop), 2nd = Niar's Passing (cash shop), 3rd = Daily Zender, 4th = Daily Login, 5 and 6 event from astellia.

and what the hell with all your negativity in this forum ?
why u guys hate the game so much but still playing ?
do you think building the negativity will make the community grow?
what benefit you guys get from posting hate comment in every post in this forum ?

and fyi i am not even korean..
Hoping the devs make it how it should be

Reactions: Terala and Pirylio