Something went wrong! Please refresh the page and try again! Error

AcePro

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
Hey Shinazero,

Pls contact me on Discord AcePro#9863 I got an idea to try out this afternoon, but need to walk trow it togheter, since I'm at work now I cant look into my pc.

If this don't work out for ya I will Private msg u on Forum with all details this evening ;)

Best regards AcePro!

Reactions: aliantha

ashiana

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
Does it keep saying you need 50gb even after installation, then start downloading again? move the game, temporarily until they have a fix, to a drive with at least 100gb free space Before installation, so that you have at least 50gb free space after installation - then it will launch. At least it did for me. Wishing you luck :)

shinazero

Astellian
Sep 14, 2019
Does it keep saying you need 50gb even after installation, then start downloading again? move the game, temporarily until they have a fix, to a drive with at least 100gb free space Before installation, so that you have at least 50gb free space after installation - then it will launch. At least it did for me. Wishing you luck :)
Nono its the error message i have in the post nothing related to space

ashiana

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
Sorry, my bad. I'm just so happy that I'll be able to play that I want to share with anyone having the same issues as I have. Good luck :)

aliantha

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
Not sure since idk wat u talking about and it was earlier this day, u can PM me maybe it be helpfull
I can just say it out loud, it's technically not a safe idea but I told him he should find someone he trusts who has the game installed and let them try to log in with his account so he can see if it's really an account issue. He would have to trust someone with his login and password

aliantha

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
We can try but as u said he needs to trust me xD
Same, I offered to assist but also told him trusting anyone you don't know, including me, is a risky endeavor. I wouldn't hurt anyone and i'm way to frequent on here to get that reputation, but it's still never a good idea