Sorry Not Sorry ~ Casual ~ NA

Injuju

Astellian
May 28, 2019
Who are we?

SorryNotSorry is a Casual, NA based guild with the intent of making the most of all the content that Astellia has to offer.

Why choose us?

- Game Experience
Our guild leadership is full of veteran MMORPG gamers with extensive knowledge of what works and what doesn't. We pick up games quickly and in the most fun way possible together.
- Community Experience
We have all been through it. Guild drama due to bad management can break up long term gaming friendships. I have 10+ years worth of guild leadership successes and failures. Using what I have learned from gaming, as well as my professional experience as a contracted Community Manager for Scavengers Studio, I believe I have what it takes to facilitate a fantastic gaming environment for anyone that wants to be a part of our group.

What is our objective?

Our objective is to be as good as we can, without the sacrifice of fun in game. Our main focuses will be dungeon completion and becoming a feared PvP guild by killing them with kindness #SryNtSry.

Who are we looking for?

SNS is looking for fun individuals who would like to play with us. We have open leadership positions and a place for anyone who is awesome! The only thing we expect from our members aside from friendliness is a level of maturity.

Contact DM me on discord at Injustice#9075 for infoooooo ?

Last edited:

Mayu

Astellian
May 27, 2019
I'm going to join as well hopefully! Are you guys playing in the CBT? :eek:

Mescalito

Astellian
Jun 29, 2019
Hi! Aion refugee here :)
I´m EU guy who was playing Aion on NA servers for more than 5 years...hoping for a new start here :))
can I join ? :)

Cheers

Injuju

Astellian
May 28, 2019
Hey! Sorry for the delayed reply. You are totally welcome to join. Just add me on discord @ Injustice#9075 and we can talk :)

Bebonkin

Astellian
Feb 29, 2020
Just purchased the game, looking for a home of friends and family guild, EST on Most days. Char name: Magestia - I sent a friend request via discord to discuss joining guild

RTWef

Astellian
Aug 19, 2021
Hey guys having a hammer in at my shop on Mar 2nd which is a Saturday. Plan to forge a billet of damascus and with the help of my friends the Jones brothers turn it into a fighter and give it away to a participant of the hammer in.
Hope you guys can make it.
Chris W.

RTWef

Astellian
Aug 19, 2021
I consider, that you are not right. I am assured. I suggest it to discuss. Write to me in PM, we will communicate.