Casual Sovereign

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019

Sovereign is a level 6 guild.
Casual, laid back place to be.

Once one of the top guilds of Astellia, we lost a lot of members when people got bored of the game due to lack of content, real life coming into play, and other reasons I can't think of atm. I myself quit the game for a few months and handed the guild over to my wife, Fatal. I'm back at the reigns now and would like to rebuild our community. Level doesn't matter. However, please note that we are a casual guild. People have real lives and real life always comes first.

So feel free to join us if you're looking for a guild, community, and gaming family. =D
Looking to get back into running more dungeons and meeting new people and making new friends.
We have a discord for our community, known by the name of Nightfall Gaming, which extends beyond Astellia.

Gonna be mostly PvE focused. PvP seems to have gone downhill. I personally was never a huge fan of PvP, but those who were seem to have gotten bored with it. (The "Peace Time" that was added earlier this year didn't help things at all.)

Anyway, looking forward to meeting you!

See ya in game!
-Frostbyte​

Last edited:

Ignitus

Astellian
Feb 1, 2020
My son and I Making a Valentines day Picture for my 6 month old, 35 attempts later she finally grabbed her clothes instead of rolling over / destroying the heart shape. This is my Entry!

Last edited:

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
As we're having difficulties posting images to the forums, entries will be done in discord.

Thanks,
-Frost

Frostbyte

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
**Changed initial guild thread intro post.**

We're currently recruiting again. ^_^

-Frost