Spirited Summoner and Companion

Lekknot

Astellian
Oct 5, 2019
What gives with these deck skills? I am able to have both Spirited summoner 1 and Companion 1 deck buffs on at the same time. When i summon 2 servants my AP still drains. Are these skills broken or just that weak?

Zwiebel

Astellian
Jul 4, 2019
Companion reduces Astel Upkeep cost from 20 to 18.5 ap/s at deck effect level 1.

Spirited summoner increases AP regeneration by 1 point per second on level 1. Which is ridicolously weak considering regular AP regen is 30 points per second.

Bottom line: companion is quite noticable especially when combined with Atra tonics as it scales with the number of Astels summoned. Spirited Summoner is crap and imho not worth using.

Interesting fact: companion II plus Atra tonic (+12 ap/s) allows having a guardian and servant out permanently (assuming companion II reduces upkeep by another 1.5 ap/s):

Regeneration: 30 + 12 = 42
Consumption: 17 + 25 = 42

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Interesting fact: companion II plus Atra tonic (+12 ap/s) allows having a guardian and servant out permanently (assuming companion II reduces upkeep by another 1.5 ap/s):
Not quite. It goes down, albeit very slowly, but it does slowly drain.

Last edited:

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Yes it is Companion2.
Can't read it since Youtube doesnt seem to render the beginning of the video correctly.
Didn't think to hover over it later when i was making it, as normally the quality is the same through out.

Edit: Ran some tools against the video to clear up the beginning, the Companion2 now clearly shows in the video, but the forums still shows it with a blur that shouldnt be there. Can watch from youtube directly to see it clearly.

Last edited:

Zwiebel

Astellian
Jul 4, 2019
Maybe there are some rounding errors on the calculation causing the minor drop of AP. From my tests 1.5 ap/s from companion and 12 ap/s from tonic seem correct.

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
So you're saying it doesn't go down for you?

Edit: Also redid the vid above, it starts 10 seconds into it, by forcing it back, it clears up (dont ask me why it works that way).

Last edited: