[Star's Tale] ✫ Radeilo ✫ [Loot] Big Grandpa's Beard

kiraleigh

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
The first Star's Tale loot needed for Radeilo completion is Big Grandpa's Beard.
This is made through Carpentry crafting and requires the following:

[Loot Material] Big Grandfather Flower x5​
[Loot Materials] Leaves of Big x1​

Big Grandfather Flower can be found sporadically placed in Eastern Ancient Forest, outside of Mushroom Vine Village.
What you are looking for are small flowers, that are similar in shape and color to the other foliage in the area. Unfortunate, I know ; however, the Grandfather Flowers will have a cogwheel / interact icon over them when you are nearby -- so keep your eyes open.
Screenshot of Grandfather Flower

Leaves of Big can be purchased the Misc. Vendor in Frel Village for 5,000 Asper.

Hope this helps.
♥

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Flowers also spawn at east of Mushroom village, a little bit east of repeatable quest giver Amie

Licia Al Na'ir

Astellian
Sep 25, 2019
This flower was the end of me. It took me so much time. I put the graphic down to the lowest so the forest would become a barren land, where the only things showing up on the ground would be collectables... Still, it took me almost half an hour to gather 5 flowers. They grow literally all over the Eastern Ancient Forest, preferably stuck to the wall, so I made round after round riding closely next to the wall in search of that flower. When one full circle was fruitless, I changed channels (there must be a well-hidden spawn point I oversee each and every time)!

Reactions: Antiga