[Star's Tale] ✫ Radeilo ✫ [Loot] Twilight Pinecone Village Tree

kiraleigh

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
The second Star's Tale loot needed for Radeilo completion is Twilight Pinecone Village Tree.
This is made through Carpentry crafting and requires the following:

[Loot Material] Twilight Pinecone Village x5​
[Loot Material] Big Pinecone x1​

Twilight Pinecone Village can be found "sporadically placed" in Twilight Village.
What you are looking for are small, slightly gnarled tree branches of a white coloration. Depending on your graphic settings, they can be easily spotted at a distance. These, like other interact objects will have the interact symbol plastered to them once you are relatively close -- so pay attention when you're out here.
*note: I found all five of my Pinecones in the spawn location shown in the above screenshot. I simply did a circle looking for other locations and when I came back to this point, it had already re-spawned. I do not know if there are other confirmed locations, but a friend was almost certain he had found another in a different spot -- but could not unfortunate confirm if that was true or if he was misremembering.​

Big Pinecone is awarded at 30% completion for Radeilo Star's Tale

Hope this helps.
♥

U P D A T E
While wandering the area, I did stumble across another location for the Pinecone Village branch. Confirming that they do, in fact, have other spawns. ^^;

Last edited:
Reactions: Skadi

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I found another 2 spawns.
1. Go to the viewpoint and walk around the tree
2. Go to the Ancient Eagle Owl. Look at the opposite direction of the portal. There is another one under the tree. The tree is on the ground, not on the hill

Last edited:

Jairone

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
There are at least 5 spawns, as when I did it the branch was never at the same exact point.