Star's Tale - Guide List

Raijin

Astellian
Sep 19, 2019
Does anyone know where the Broken Metal Piece is for the Broken Cog Wheels loot item for Northern Lentuth

Skadi

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Sorry for the late reply, was out of town due to work >.<;

I updated the guide with the information, thank you @Mayu and @Zellata

@lonelyfool can you provide more information on this? What profession is it under and what are the craft materials to make it.

I honestly don't want people to be wasting their asper if it's not in the box! (I already bought some before)

Does anyone know where the Broken Metal Piece is for the Broken Cog Wheels loot item for Northern Lentuth
On the Northern Lentuth guide, there is another guide at the very top made by @Pandalicious the information of the Loot is the 2nd bit of information.

Reactions: Mayu

Chunwa

Astellian
Oct 17, 2019
I've been trying to do Guardian of the Forest 1 in southern Lentuth, but I can't find the starting point and with the Halloween patch map skin, it's hard to compare pictures. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Dziobus

Astellian
Oct 16, 2019
I've been trying to do Guardian of the Forest 1 in southern Lentuth, but I can't find the starting point and with the Halloween patch map skin, it's hard to compare pictures. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
i have the same issue cannot find the starting point...

Seven7

Astellian
Jun 27, 2019
Re "Lullaby for the Princess "- just wanted to give a head's up:

Southern Lentuth / Maglev Adventure Journal / Lullaby for the Princess - the starting NPC for this questline did not appear for me until I was on the main storyline quest entitled "Oak Paladins". (Unfortunately I didn't catch the name of the preceding quest that I completed beforehand.)

So it does have a prerequisite with respect to where you are in the main story.

Hope this helps anyone who may be wondering why they cannot start it yet!

Reactions: Skadi

Takayo

Astellian
Jun 17, 2019
My biggest thanks to everyone who helped create and compile these guides. As a completionist, I would be lost without you all. Thank you again, so so much.

Beleous

Astellian
May 24, 2019
98.3% complete Ragferant, can't get Trackers drop due to being too high level for item to drop and can't trade it or put in account storage :(

Skadi

Astellian
May 23, 2019
98.3% complete Ragferant, can't get Trackers drop due to being too high level for item to drop and can't trade it or put in account storage :(
They changed the level restriction, so Tracker will drop it. However, it is a low drop rate.

Reactions: Beleous