Star's Tale - Guide List

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Looks like patch on the 30th is going to fix the level restriction on these... but since a couple are rare drops from the zone bosses, it's functionally impossible to 100% anyway. You'd need a group to farm them with and you'd have to get it to drop for everybody involved. While competing with other groups for it. Leaves a bad taste in my mouth to see something like this not actually be achievable. You can't even get the parts on the AH, they're that stupid-rare... and then it's not worth it. Just... ugh.

The tale thing is exactly the kind of checklist I love to do in a game, and the reward would fit if it just weren't actually impossible to achieve. I'm at table-flip anger over this.
sooo, are you trying to tell us that a box which gives a guaranteed rune heroic-legendary is NOT worth? lmao

Lusty

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Hey Skadi! I intend on creating a guide for the drops in the near future so you can add that once I've finished.

Reactions: Skadi

buismor

Astellian
Aug 5, 2019
Added Traitor's Tombstone.

All of your guides have the UI disabled... DON'T DISABLE YOUR UI SO PEOPLE CAN FOLLOW YOUR MAP!!!

EDIT: Also don't upload the screenshots to the forum directly because it doesn't load them half of the time, instead upload them to imgur.com and just copy paste the link you get from there.

Last edited:

Skadi

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Hey Skadi! I intend on creating a guide for the drops in the near future so you can add that once I've finished.
Excellent! Just let me know when you got it up and I will add it in! :3

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019

This is a 80% completed guide for Northern Lentuth area that I am working on..

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
Mark of the Conquest of the Red Mane - Tailoring
Guys does it even drop at the moment? I started farming him as LvL 10 and after 20+ bosses, I am Level 18 and still no heart. I get everything else like weapons, armor, leathr, but just no heart for the collectible....

Pyriel

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
Mark of the Conquest of the Red Mane - Tailoring
Guys does it even drop at the moment? I started farming him as LvL 10 and after 20+ bosses, I am Level 18 and still no heart. I get everything else like weapons, armor, leathr, but just no heart for the collectible....
it does drop but it's very very rare.. which is extremely stupid and drop rate does need an increase.

Skadi

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Added more guides in. Placed the zones under spoilers to make it easier to look at.

Kyuukei

Astellian
May 29, 2019
Some people inside my guild managed to get the heart dropped after several kills, but I couldn't get one myself so far as well.

Pyriel

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
another rare as hell item is that goshenite ore from box.. opened plenty with nothing so either it's the wrong box or it's just another stupidly rare item.

Reactions: Raelie936

ZeroOne

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
Wanderer 3 Starts Southern Frel Grasslands, if you follow the main road southern direction, you'll walk through a small i just call it canyon yet. On on the right side on top of these cliffs is the paper.

And it ends in the Ancient Forest, left side of Mushroom Village, i believe it is West Ancient Forest. If you keep left after entering the ancient forest, it is found on a stone slab

KinkyTinky

Astellian
Jun 4, 2019
Wanderer 3 Starts Southern Frel Grasslands, if you follow the main road southern direction, you'll walk through a small i just call it canyon yet. On on the right side on top of these cliffs is the paper.

And it ends in the Ancient Forest, left side of Mushroom Village, i believe it is West Ancient Forest. If you keep left after entering the ancient forest, it is found on a stone slab
i found the first part but cant seem to find the next part. mushroom village and west ancient forest are in two differnt locations :/

ZeroOne

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
i'm very sorry, i gave you completely wrong directions <.<
I remembered only the spare location on the map.

It is Southern Frel grasslands, behind cages in a camp...
Here you go, i hope that helps:

KiritoSWX

Astellian
May 30, 2019
Song to Serve the God 1 : https://imgur.com/a/Ctpu8nl
Wanderer's Diary, Chapter 5 : https://imgur.com/a/2oZmjkQ edit at 22h EST 29/09
Wanderer's Diary, Chapter 6 : https://imgur.com/a/BA7aunM edit at 22h21 EST 29/09

The Wanderer's Diary, Chapter 7 and Guardiant of the Forest 1 is bug atm, i already summit a ticket at the support to see if they can correct it edit 0:22 EST 30/09 (if someone complet it and find a way tell us)

Last edited:
Reactions: Skadi

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
Thank you everyone for creating the following guides to help complete the requirements for the Star's Tale journal!

To help make it easier to find the guides you need, I have gathered them all here.

Please note that you must be no higher than 10 levels away for any quests that require drops! (I hope this gets changed in the future , this will be changed during maintenance 9/30)

Open with Alt+N in-game to see the Star's Tale Journal!

Note: Images hosted on the forums may not load all the time, please refresh the thread to have them show up.

Click on the spoiler to see the desired zone.

Maglev Adventure Journal
Forgotten Story
Hidden Box & Ancient Monsters
Hidden Box - (Ancient) Monsters by @AdventureApe
Hidden Box - (Ancient) Monsters by @Doledor
Hidden Box (Video version) by @TheKirarito

Viewpoint
Field Boss
Collectable
Loot
Maglev Adventure Journal
Forgotten Story
Hidden Box & Ancient Monsters
Viewpoint
  • Southern Frel Grassland
  • Moltan's Fortress
  • Twilight Village
  • Northeast Wind Hill
  • Tulie Outskirts
  • All Viewpoints by @Doledor
Field Boss
Collectable
  • list in coming
Loot
  • list in coming
Maglev Adventure Journal
Forgotten Story
Hidden Box - (Ancient) Monsters
Viewpoint
Field Boss
Collectable
Loot
Northern Lentuth Guide by @Pandalicious

Maglev Adventure Journal
  • Advanced Explorer
  • Thunder Bringers
  • Hunting Dogs' Trail
  • Star Caller's Letter
Forgotten Story
  • Beastmen's Toy
  • Mine Foreman's Journal
  • Apprentice Wizard's Diary
  • Wanderer's Diary, Chapter 8
  • Legacy of the Mad Wizard
  • Runaway Sorcerer's Diary
  • Wanderer's Diary, Chapter 9
  • Beastman Boy's Diary
Viewpoint
Field Boss
Collectable
Loot
Maglev Adventure Journal
  • Ecological Survey Support
  • Jimmy's Letter
  • Great Chief's Letter
  • Temporary Assistant
Forgotten Story
  • The Peddler's Trace
  • Pimpi Observation Notes
  • Ecologist's Journal
  • War of Eternity
  • Wanderer's Diary, Chapter 10
  • Unknown Mercenary's Note
  • Wanderer's Diary, Chapter 11
  • Symbiosis Between the Wilderness Wolves and
Viewpoint
Field Boss
Collectable
Loot
This thread will be updated with any new guides that are made to help complete the Star's Tale journal!
I have updated my guides with all of the Southern Lentuth screen shots.

Reactions: Hyena