Star's Tale - Guide List

Skadi

Astellian
May 23, 2019
anyone know where wanders 3 starts? the one spoken about on this form is for chap 4
Thank you for mentioning that. I have moved the guide over to chapter 4. I do see that this was mentioned on the original post as well. So I hope they update the title, to prevent confusion.

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Soo, if anyone finds Wanderer's Diary Chapter 9 in Northern lentuth, let me know pls. I spend hours looking for it and didnt find it.

kiraleigh

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
Mark of the Evil High Demon - Tailoring
  • Broken Demon of the High
    • Need 1
  • Invitation from the Elyos
    • Need 1
The Broken Demon of the High drops from Copper, located just behind the Lightning Spear Outpost.
The Invitation from the Elyos is received at 70% Star's Tale Ragferant completion.

ZeroOne

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
The Wanderer's Diary, Chapter 7 and Guardiant of the Forest 1 is bug atm, i already summit a ticket at the support to see if they can correct it edit 0:22 EST 30/09 (if someone complet it and find a way tell us)
How do you know these are bugged?
Can you tell where these stories start and what is bugged about them?

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
If anyone finds Wanderer's Diary Chapter 9 TELL ME PLS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD ... before I am going crazy o_Oo_Oo_O

I spent over 7h looking for it and some friends also helped searching and nothing..even on it to ask GMs if its possibly bugged and just doesn't exist.

KiritoSWX

Astellian
May 30, 2019
How do you know these are bugged?
Can you tell where these stories start and what is bugged about them?
the two quest begin in the first part of the forest (cazania wetlands) and need to finish in second part but when you try to past the two region you lose the buff for nothing https://imgur.com/a/dkgDYkL , i already complete the wandery 7 by bypass this by retrun to the last teleport and teleport directly in the second part of the forest but the guardian of the forest bug you got the two buff didnt add to the star tales.
https://imgur.com/a/dkgDYkL

Reactions: Kyuukei and ZeroOne

ZeroOne

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
What if there is a fourth book for Guardian of the Gods 1?
I mean, obviously, it does not complete.
But you gain some hints leading towards some "ruins" in the "outskirts of the forest", which could lead to Anatemo Village.

You mentioned that you got the completion buff after collecting book #3, but we didnt get that second buff when we got there, the buff of the 2nd book got replaced with the 3rd one.

KiritoSWX

Astellian
May 30, 2019
yeah but normally when you got two same buff you complet it , you can't retake a second part or third , in that matter you can reselect the third book and restart the timer of 5 min , that why i think it bug

Raelie936

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
Grafitti isn't working for just 3 spots that you showed. It doesn't complete as if it needs more.