Astellian
May 26, 2019
Kiradi's Big-Winged Leather - Leather
  • Need 15 [Collection Material] Kiradi's Big-Winged Leather

Reactions: Skadi

RedRobot

Astellian
Aug 21, 2019
The last Collectible for Ragferant is currently labeled as "Tracker Draga's Black Essence" however, the correlating item is "Essence of Agrimar the Butcher" which is obtained from the mob named "Tracker" found in Giant's Transport Route -- at the first lake, by camp. The mob itself walks in a counter-clockwise circle (or was when I found him). Took all of five kills to get the item to drop.

It's Epic quality and shows up in your Quest Inventory.
Simply click the item to use it and get credit. ♥
LUCKY you! Took me 52 kills, about 1 1/2 hours to get it to drop.

Raelie936

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
Yes. the ore comes out of that Box, Raelie, you assumed everything right
I feel like it is the wrong box. Maybe it is just THAT rare, but I just spent 150,000 asper on these boxes and STILL do not have it. It is the only piece I am missing to get 100% It is the Goshenite ore box, the one that gives bottles, hoops, fusing agents and balm .. right?! This is ridiculous. Worse than farming red mane!

Reactions: RedRobot

Skadi

Astellian
May 23, 2019
Updated thread and moved contribution credit all in one pool, since there is a character limited available per post. >.<;

ZeroOne

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
I feel like it is the wrong box. Maybe it is just THAT rare, but I just spent 150,000 asper on these boxes and STILL do not have it. It is the only piece I am missing to get 100% It is the Goshenite ore box, the one that gives bottles, hoops, fusing agents and balm .. right?! This is ridiculous. Worse than farming red mane!
You did not farm red mane before that patch.
I did. I got Red Manes Heart and Copper before that patch.
The Lootboxes are way easier than that :D

And yes, 150k Asper is not that much for these Ores.
You're a bit unlucky, to be honest, but it is in that box.

Reactions: Raelie936

Raelie936

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
You did not farm red mane before that patch.
I did. I got Red Manes Heart and Copper before that patch.
The Lootboxes are way easier than that :D

And yes, 150k Asper is not that much for these Ores.
You're a bit unlucky, to be honest, but it is in that box.
Lol story of my life, if it weren't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all. I actually did try to farm Red mane prior to the patch. Killed him 8 times before I gave up.

ZeroOne

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
Lol story of my life, if it weren't for bad luck, I would have no luck at all. I actually did try to farm Red mane prior to the patch. Killed him 8 times before I gave up.
I killed him about 30 times, with new twinks when they outleveled him , to drop the item once. We spent 2 full days to get 4 hearts.

And now, well, you could get it in a few hours ^^

• Wow
Reactions: Raelie936