Star's Tale - Guide List

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
guys, @everyone creating these guid's ...

i do appreciate and am thankfull to you, for your hard work,
however ... i now already have seen several guids here, where it is verbally described with a single image attached to it ...

an than i stand there looking ... ok where does he mean it is ...
i dun find it ... it said ... it should be here ... didn't it

and while it's much easier than not knowing anything at all ...
it's still extremely complicated that way

so i'd like to ask you all a favor ...
would it be possible, to sow your maps [m, n] or at least the minimap, so that one can visually see the approximate location

that would make these whole guide much more easier to understand ...
thanks ;)

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
It is done my friends - completed :):):)

Raelie936

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
if he's unlucky with 150 ... what am i with 200-250 and still not having it t.T
that's too much rng in my opinion ...

thy should make a cap (let's say 200k) within which you could than automatically acchieve it

omg t.T
you have to craft it ...

you get the normal goshonite out of the box,
buy the 30k item from the vendor
and than craft it t.T

could have saved me soo much money t.T
Yes, you do have to craft it but the ore is what I have not gotten yet out of the box at 150k I stopped trying.

Schala

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
Correction for Rangdellio area ancients. There are 4 bonus ancients (not just 2), and Rofen is the one labeled Loafers. I'm at 18/19, the 19th isn't labeled correctly in achievement (sub area name isnt same as map one), so I dont know where to look.

19th is Alert Male Oni, in Fog Covered Hill, somewhat north west from Altar, near the field boss.

Last edited:
Reactions: Skadi

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
guys, @everyone creating these guid's ...

i do appreciate and am thankfull to you, for your hard work,
however ... i now already have seen several guids here, where it is verbally described with a single image attached to it ...

an than i stand there looking ... ok where does he mean it is ...
i dun find it ... it said ... it should be here ... didn't it

and while it's much easier than not knowing anything at all ...
it's still extremely complicated that way

so i'd like to ask you all a favor ...
would it be possible, to sow your maps [m, n] or at least the minimap, so that one can visually see the approximate location

that would make these whole guide much more easier to understand ...
thanks ;)
All my screen shots show the map of where I am standing in the upper corner for this reason.

Raelie936

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
Song to Serve the God 1 : https://imgur.com/a/Ctpu8nl
Wanderer's Diary, Chapter 5 : https://imgur.com/a/2oZmjkQ edit at 22h EST 29/09
Wanderer's Diary, Chapter 6 : https://imgur.com/a/BA7aunM edit at 22h21 EST 29/09

The Wanderer's Diary, Chapter 7 and Guardiant of the Forest 1 is bug atm, i already summit a ticket at the support to see if they can correct it edit 0:22 EST 30/09 (if someone complet it and find a way tell us)
These two pages for chapter 5 are backwards. The first picture shows the quoa research book but on the other side near the tree is actually the second page. The first picture starts the Chapter 5.

Last edited:

KiritoSWX

Astellian
May 30, 2019
These two pages for chapter 5 are incorrect. The first picture is for qua research. The second picture starts the Chapter 5, but not sure where the second one is.
Nop the chap 5 is correct redo it (follow the number i wrote under the screen, the first picture is the 2nd part of the chap 5, sometime imgur switch picture)

Blue quest 1 Athlon
Ecological Survey Support: https://imgur.com/a/27YFI20

Reactions: Artios and Skadi

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Yes, you do have to craft it but the ore is what I have not gotten yet out of the box at 150k I stopped trying.
lapislaszuli (the 2nd map) ... again rng'esus ...

it took me 60 boxes [99k]+the 50k for the other = 150k to get that one ...
it would be realy interesting, to make a poll to see how rng'esus this game realy is ...