Star's Tale - Guide List

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I have updated my guides through Athalon, currently the hidden chests are named incorrectly in game so they are not in order. I will go through them and put them in order, but wanted to put them up first so people could use it.

Reactions: Skadi
Sep 25, 2019
I Already have the Ragferant Map to 100% but im looking for Guides from Randeilo usw. Sure there are some, but im missing the Map there so the guide is kinda useless...

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I Already have the Ragferant Map to 100% but im looking for Guides from Randeilo usw. Sure there are some, but im missing the Map there so the guide is kinda useless...
Go to the first page of this post click on the zone you want to work on any guides we have found or made @Skadi has been putting together there.

Hyena

Astellian
Sep 22, 2019
https://imgur.com/a/jgE4Waf youre LAST drop is there BUT that ITEM CANNOT BE TRANSFERT by mail or account storage so if youre 10+ you scrap all youre star tale because it a quest item directly

I just killed Tracker for the last Collectable (Ragferant) and got the "Essence of Agrimar the Butcher"
I'm level 42 and got it anyway.
But took a damn long time xD

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
I just killed Tracker for the last Collectable (Ragferant) and got the "Essence of Agrimar the Butcher"
I'm level 42 and got it anyway.
But took a damn long time xD
they put down the 10 lvl limitation with the last update,
which is why you know can drop the quest items regardless of your lvl

Reactions: Hyena
Sep 25, 2019
Well thank you, im working on to make the Guide for Germans, so i hope you let me take you Guides to make a German editions for all germans.
Would be nice

KingDrake

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
Well thank you, im working on to make the Guide for Germans, so i hope you let me take you Guides to make a German editions for all germans.
Would be nice
It is in german, even the adress is a .de xD We will just make it tomorrow into a fully german and english one (except screenshots) switching out almost 600 screenshots is too much of a work

Sep 25, 2019
It is in german, even the adress is a .de xD We will just make it tomorrow into a fully german and english one (except screenshots) switching out almost 600 screenshots is too much of a work
That was what i want to make. A german edition, but if you wan't to make it fine then ;)

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Btw everyone i update one picture in the : Guardian of the Forest , they was a 4th book, sry for my mistake assuming they was just 3 book (thx to the codex map) BUT ... the book is in a instance zone so i don't know how to target it i can see it before enter the zone so if someone know how just type it here so everyone can do it
so ... how exactly do i do that ominouse rock-jump

either i'm stupid or this bugy hell doesn't like me

KingDrake

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
If it is the one i think in Decartis Fortest then yes, This is currently buggy and is missable. Once you cleared the Story Missions in Decartisd Forest, a different instance is spawned over the 4th book where it wont spawn. I already reportet this as a bug

Reactions: Skadi

Universe

Astellian
Oct 6, 2019
Thank you everyone for creating the following guides to help complete the requirements for the Star's Tale journal!

To help make it easier to find the guides you need, I have gathered them all here.

English Guide (You are here) / German Guide / French Guide

Open with Alt+N in-game to see the Star's Tale Journal!

Note: Images hosted on the forums may not load all the time, please refresh the thread to have them show up.

Due to the character limit in a post, I have moved the info over to a doc file.

Ragferant

Randeilo

Southern Lentuth

Northern Lentuth

Athlon

This thread will be updated with any new guides that are made to help complete the Star's Tale journal!

Here is a cool map that allows you to find NPC / Mobs / Objective items! @iAMFETT for bring this up! <3
Here is another cool map, this one is in German (you can use google translate) made by @KingDrake

Please provide screenshots that contain the mini map or the transparent map (N)
Images are recommend to be uploaded via Imgur

Credit/Thank you: @Warlunhardt, @Kisshu, @AdventureApe, @Doledor, @TheKirarito, @Kyuukei, @kiraleigh, @Blaide, @Asterria, @Jairone@NaomiChloe, @Tempeste, @KiritoSWX, @Pandalicious, @ForestWolf, @Raelie936, @iAMFETT, @Freya , @seat1995, @midnightbast, @Foxxy, @Schala, @Hyena, @buismor. @Matastarna
Thanks alor for this@!

Reactions: Mitza

Jujutsu

Astellian
Oct 2, 2019
Can anyone make a short video or explain in detail how to use the rock to bypass the instance and finish Guardian of the God?

Purtzelkatze

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Does somebody know where to find the Loot "Thunder Tower Sorcerer Pendant" for Northern Lenuth Star's Tale? Couldn't find it on the map/guide so far :/