Stars Tale Guide

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I know there are some guides on the forum but they were from CB so they are some what outdated. I decided to make a toon and go back and screen shot and put this together to help others. I will be updating these after work when I get on at night so wont be done for some time, but it is a start.

Skadi also did these nice guides of the knights quests they are in the PVE section of the forum.

Last edited:

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
All my guides have been updated for all of Ragferant and Randeilo, will work on Southern Lentuth in the next few days and will keep updating it.

Reactions: Aelia and Shinma

Zurry

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
Thank you!

I'm currently running around aimlessly trying to figure out the Collection / Loot items

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
The post below is being updated by many people check it out for forgotten story help, I have not done it yet.

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I have updated my guides through Southern Lentuth, I will work on Northern Lentuth after work during the week. I will keep updating these guides to help new players.

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I have updated my guides through Norther Lentuth, I will keep updating these guides to help new players.

CatCrazed

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
Thank you for compiling this list!
I am having issues where I am unable to interact with many of the hidden chests, and things are not updating on my Star's Tale, despite the fact that I have completed them. I submitted bug reports. Have you heard of this happening to others?

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
Thank you for compiling this list!
I am having issues where I am unable to interact with many of the hidden chests, and things are not updating on my Star's Tale, despite the fact that I have completed them. I submitted bug reports. Have you heard of this happening to others?
I had that problem with one of the chest in the vine village. I had to come from it from a diffrent angle. As far as getting credit check the achievements and you collected so it would be registered. A few times I just had to relog.

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I have updated my guides through Athalon, currently the hidden chests are named incorrectly in game so they are not in order. I will go through them and put them in order, but wanted to put them up first so people could use it.

Reactions: Shinma

Lord Marshal

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
I have found that for the different story items like Handermar's Journey, you not only have to click them in order, but you can't log out or you have to start over.

Doledor

Astellian
Jun 22, 2019
I have updated the Hidden Chests for Athlon they should all be in order now from when you zone in to the end of the map like the other zones.

Reactions: Shinma