Stats

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Has someone figured out how stats work in this game? For example, When I open my character page it shows Physical Attack 637 (+50), however when I hover the mouse over my weapon, it shows physical attack 840 (0). I assume the character page shows my 'final' stats based on Basic Stats + crystals + accessories + jewels, as adding or removing accessories changes your 'final' stats. While adding and/or removing a weapon changes your 'final' stats, my physical attack (for example) goes from 103 (no weapon) to the above 637 (+50) which is far less that the physical attack value when I hover over the weapon. At first I thought the weapon value was what the game used for my real 'final' value, however my critical attack for the weapon is 1000 (0) while my character page shows a critical attack of 1262 (+290).

My fear is that it works like other stats in Astellia, where the highest value is used. If that's the case, an 'ideal' weapon is probably different from what I think it is.

Figured I would add to this, Found this site:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1shDC43HOcSzCrw6wTtRDRiCOboxV7TS5SeUkWfsQ7MQ/edit#gid=1618782825

It's close, but doesn't match up exactly. Additionally, while it states that stats like strength effect critical damage, and I know this to be true in game, In the the equations listed, they don't include strength for critical damage.

Last edited:
Reactions: Oklmq

Gioppi

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
armor and weapon stats get multiplied by x0,5 in your character stats.

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Very strange.

Final stats should always be higher than weapon stats, so I'm not sure why Physical Attack on character sheet is lower than that on weapon.
Energy, Status Accuracy & Duration are all lower than on weapon too.

Also where did you read that STR affects Crit dmg? I'm pretty certain it doesn't or else Archers would be stacking STR.

Falconer_Joanna

Astellian
Sep 28, 2019
Very strange.

Final stats should always be higher than weapon stats, so I'm not sure why Physical Attack on character sheet is lower than that on weapon.
Energy, Status Accuracy & Duration are all lower than on weapon too.

Also where did you read that STR affects Crit dmg? I'm pretty certain it doesn't or else Archers would be stacking STR.
I didn't read it. I equipped an item with str on it, noted how much my crits were for on a certain creature. I then took it off and my crits (on the same type creature) lowered. I then compared it to DEX and with DEX the crits were more than str. Thus STR must effect Crits, but not as much as DEX. The STR and DEX values were within 0.2 of each other(on the item), so I don't think that's it.

Reactions: Kobe

Gioppi

Astellian
Sep 9, 2019
Str does stack on crit dmg because the crit is a multiplier of your base dmg, but yeah , with more dex u will have more crit dmg but less base dmg and with str u have less crit dmg and more base that's it. Even if Str stack on your crit, it's still useless for archers and sin because in pve and pvp what's matter is the 10k crit not the 3k base. Str might be useful for Bounty hunter but i found that subclass useful only against tank and sin where u can afford to stay melee with them using the aoe skill on you but it's unpractical in pvp and it's only useful to farm in orks camp : D .

Reactions: Kobe