!!!subscription to steam NEED HELP!!!

Yamibelle

Astellian
Mar 26, 2020
so i originally got Astellia on a subscription to try it made quite a bit of progress then the subscription ran out.
today a friend bought me a steam gift of the game.
how do i register the steam copy to my already existing characters?

i am seriously not into the idea of starting from scratch considering how much effort and money(gems) was put into my subscribed account and when i got the subscription i had ALWAYS intended when i bought the game i would buy it on steam would have done the subscription thing on steam if that was an option

i have not gone past the part of the steam launch where it asks me to make a new account (mainly because i do not want to start over and completely lose all my time and effort)
how do i fix this?

i would have put this in the support section however i could not fine one

Reactions: Oklmq

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
You cant. If your original account was webbase you can not link it to Steam. You either start new or stay in the web based version, It has been said multible times in various announcements and occasions.

Yamibelle

Astellian
Mar 26, 2020
everywhere it is said it notes buying the game technically a subscription is not buying the game so if this falls true like you said then the subscription should be available on steam

Also i dont buy their technical limitations crap i know way way too many games that have a web launcher steam launcher work in tandem in fact this is the first game i have come across on steam with the whole "technical limitation"

so with all due respect you didnt really help at all..... you didnt define the real issue of why and i cant find anything regarding these "technical limitations" that i have never heard of in any game on steam ...... it feels very very scammy to me are the devs trying to scam us? is that what your saying just get scammed and stay quiet?

Last edited:
Reactions: Oklmq