Thanksgiving Events

CM Aethon

Community Manager
Jan 23, 2019
Greetings Astellians,

It’s that time of year again! When friends and families get together, share stories, give thanks, eat too much food, and of course score sweet deals on store sales! In keeping with this tradition, we’ve put together a couple of events as our thank you, to all of our players!

Thanksgiving Week Boost Event!
During the week of 11/25 - 12/2 all players will have Character EXP gains (+10%), Item Drop Rate (+10%), and the rate at which Dungeon Tickets are earned.

Free Weekend
Have some friends who are curious about Astellia, or just want to check it out yourself? We’ve got you covered, during the weekend of 11/29 - 12/1 you can log into and play Astellia for free!

From 11/29 - 12/1 you can enter the code ‘THANKSGIVINGTRIAL’ on the Astellia account management page in the coupon redeem section after creating your account.

Black Friday Bonus Gems!
From November 25th at 12:00am PST | 09:00 CET (After Maintenance), through to December 2nd at 12:00am PST | 09:00 CET (With Maintenance). Purchase one of Gem Packs indicated below, and be awarded bonus gems!

Black Friday Cash Shop Sale!
From November 25th at 12:00am PST | 09:00 CET (After Maintenance), through to December 2nd at 12:00am PST | 09:00 CET (With Maintenance). Certain items from the In-game Cash Shop will be on sale for up to 40% off!

In addition to this, Scrolls of Exploration (1 Day) will be available for a grand total of 70% off!

Black Friday Game Package Discount!
From November 25th at 12:00am PST | 09:00 CET (After Maintenance), through to December 2nd at 12:00am PST | 09:00 CET (With Maintenance). The Deluxe game package will be on sale for $20 off!

Jake

Astellian
Oct 14, 2019
Bit annoyed. My own fault really. I just upgraded to the deluxe version and there was no discount. It's a shame you only offer the discount to new players and not to people who have played from the start but get no discount for upgrading.

Zwiebel

Astellian
Jul 4, 2019
Bit annoyed. My own fault really. I just upgraded to the deluxe version and there was no discount. It's a shame you only offer the discount to new players and not to people who have played from the start but get no discount for upgrading.
Thats the nature of sales, unfortunately. Why didnt you consider waiting until black friday? Almost all games and platforms offer some kind of discount during that week and I guess this was to be expected.

As for me I will definitely stock up on those tasty discout scrolls of exploration. :D

Jake

Astellian
Oct 14, 2019
Thats the nature of sales, unfortunately. Why didnt you consider waiting until black friday? Almost all games and platforms offer some kind of discount during that week and I guess this was to be expected.

As for me I will definitely stock up on those tasty discout scrolls of exploration. :D
What I mean is why is there no discount if you upgrade. There should also be a discount on the upgrade price for people who already own the game.

From November 25th at 12:00am PST | 09:00 CET (After Maintenance), through to December 2nd at 12:00am PST | 09:00 CET (With Maintenance). The Deluxe game package will be on sale for $20 off!

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
What I mean is why is there no discount if you upgrade. There should also be a discount on the upgrade price for people who already own the game.

Unless something has changed you can't upgrade; thought it was once you buy a package you are pretty much locked into that package (if its changed sorry been kind of put of the loop last few days).

Jake

Astellian
Oct 14, 2019
Unless something has changed you can't upgrade; thought it was once you buy a package you are pretty much locked into that package (if its changed sorry been kind of put of the loop last few days).
I started with the base package and upgraded to the middle one and now finally to the deluxe one.

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
I am not talking about the pre order packages. I am talking about what is available now. 🙂
I know but some poeple still miss this fact and claim mostly "It´s not possible."
So indeed... it´s possible with the release-packages.

Trox

Astellian
May 24, 2019
So if cutting prices is a cash grab, does that mean that you want them to raise prices?
Don't even bother with Oklmq; he is the type of person that even if the Devs came out with the absolutely perfect game he would whine because there is nothing to whine about.

Pirylio

Astellian
Oct 4, 2019
Its last time i bought bena cash to support dev...really disappointing.i see no real improvements and 0 communication from dev. Too much rng and leftovers stuff from kr version like ticket system...now new treasures can break..for sure dev understand what west players want omg....

Kariix3

Astellian
May 24, 2019
so new events coming and im still waiting for my prize from music contest in septembre @.@ whats going on at this game-_-

• Angry
Reactions: Pirylio