Thanksgiving Events

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
so new events coming and im still waiting for my prize from music contest in septembre @.@ whats going on at this game-_-
I don't know much about it, but i remember a post, that there was an issue with the duty in several regions.
The devs said, that everyone with that issue will recieve an email and have to give some extra informations.

Maybe this happened to you and you didn't saw/ deleted this email?!

"Your prize should be arriving in time with a bit of luck! We were able to ship about half of them today, but unfortunately ran into an issue with International Shipping that will require us to get a bit more information to be able to get those out. For the folks that reside outside of the US who won, expect a follow up email early next week with the request for a few more details.

As we get those, we'll be sending them out with a little luck by the end of next week. For anyone who is moving soon, or has already moved, please let me know either via direct message on the forums here or reply to the email we originally contacted you with and we'll get you squared away."

@CM Aethon wrote this early November. You might contact him.

Last edited:

Kariix3

Astellian
May 24, 2019
I don't know much about it, but i remember a post, that there was an issue with the duty in several regions.
The devs said, that everyone with that issue will recieve an email and have to give some extra informations.

Maybe this happened to you and you didn't saw/ deleted this email?!

"Your prize should be arriving in time with a bit of luck! We were able to ship about half of them today, but unfortunately ran into an issue with International Shipping that will require us to get a bit more information to be able to get those out. For the folks that reside outside of the US who won, expect a follow up email early next week with the request for a few more details.

As we get those, we'll be sending them out with a little luck by the end of next week. For anyone who is moving soon, or has already moved, please let me know either via direct message on the forums here or reply to the email we originally contacted you with and we'll get you squared away."

@CM Aethon wrote this early November. You might contact him.
nah i didnt received anything new since then. im looking every day in spam and normal and in forum too. i wrote with cm venecia about and she told me to write cm aethon, but i dont get an answer anymore since 25. novembre.
Other prizes with their swag bags are out, only me and the other first place winner still waiting for the laptop, im condtantly writing with the other first place winner :D

• Sad
Reactions: Oklmq