The Saintess's Souvenir guide.

Jairone

Astellian
Sep 26, 2019
WARNING: Regardless of level, some places -AND- emotionless corpse tombstones will remove the chain for this, so you must be cautious when doing this story! Please use the attached map image alongside this guide's description of path to complete the Tulie area of this quest for your own sanity!

Start near the Tulie entrance just around the hill.
ScreenShot00001.jpg

From here, you need to go west without passing near the lantern. Keep south of it. However, you also cannot go into the big ruined circular plaza, so turn north before you get there. Go between the trees, and circle up north keeping more east past the tombstones that are near the tree nearer that plaza. Your goal is to slip through into the lower areas, because your second portion is below a bridge.

ScreenShot00000.jpg

From here, turn 180 degrees and go east below the hill, then turn north onto the path to Tulie Outskirts. Once you have done so you will no longer be plagued by the issues of the tombstones and reset boundaries that made this one so painful. Head almost all the way through the outskirts to find a portrait. It's just a little NW of Aimie's location here.

ScreenShot00002.jpg

Finally, run due north on the road to find a broken flag.

ScreenShot00003.jpg

For those having problems, here's your map:

ScreenShot00004.jpg

• Angry
Reactions: Antiga and Skadi

Tempeste

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
Neither of these make sense.
The second one draws the path you should walk to avoid resetting the buff the first step gives you. You need to avoid reset boundaries, as well as the lil grave dwellers that pop up. Don't run over any tombstones on your way through the area. It's not an easy thing to show in pictures, this is probably one of the few steps that might require a video.

Reactions: Evo

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
Scout the path first then you should be able to finish it. Just don't run over any tombstone or you will lose the timer

Licia Al Na'ir

Astellian
Sep 25, 2019
This quest is hard/strange, I scouted the way first, killed all enemies in between the first and second souvenir, reached the third one by running straight through, only having to fight one Fenir at the end, but still, somehow the Stars Tale wasn't registered - even though I could read the portrait...

Edit: ah, I didn't realize there was a fourth item to find; the flag that is in the Coloss Plains... *sigh*
So, killing all possible hindrance between first and second did the trick for me :) Or else, just wait until you are strong enough that the monsters won't pounce on you anymore.

Last edited:

Evo

Astellian
May 24, 2019
This quest is hard/strange, I scouted the way first, killed all enemies in between the first and second souvenir, reached the third one by running straight through, only having to fight one Fenir at the end, but still, somehow the Stars Tale wasn't registered - even though I could read the portrait...

Edit: ah, I didn't realize there was a fourth item to find; the flag that is in the Coloss Plains... *sigh*
So, killing all possible hindrance between first and second did the trick for me :) Or else, just wait until you are strong enough that the monsters won't pounce on you anymore.
I did it at level 30. it is nothing about mobs. Just dont step on any tombstone on the way. That's it. Sharp your eyes and walk slowly. Time is definitely enough if you have the destinations in your mind

Reactions: Tempeste

Seven7

Astellian
Jun 27, 2019
Just wanted to add that the last destination (as Licia Al Na'ir mentioned) is a flag in Coloss Plains - there is not an image included in this thread.

You just continue on the road into Coloss Plains, and very soon after you enter the area the flag is on the right (past a little fir tree).

Hope this helps!

Reactions: Licia Al Na'ir

lonelyfool

Astellian
Oct 18, 2019
Any idea why the flag isn't available for pick? Done the portrait, then proceed north and found the flag. However the flag wasn't activated, I'm dumbfounded. What should I do or is there anyway to reset this quest?