Titre AVALON

Atmuss

Astellian
Aug 14, 2020
Then there are no Players left. What do you want to do ban everyone who has that title exept 3 or 4 Players from Barcode ? Then there is no Playerbase in EU anymore ! Just everyone plays that way.

And there is no Post from a DEV or a CM or GM that just anyone cares about anything in Avalon or in Dungeons when bugs were used !
then it is like that who plays unfairly has not deserved otherwise but has not the right to do what you want on the servers!

Reactions: Pirylio

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
then it is like that who plays unfairly has not deserved otherwise but has not the right to do what you want on the servers!
Ok then where stands that its forbidden to kill the Twinks of my Friends in Avalon? Where stands that i can not play in 2 Fractions in avalon ? Where stands what unfaily play is and whats normal competition ? Where are the Rules for Avalon and who is responsible for ensuring that they are obeyed ?

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
The whole thing is not about ban someone - since like Towi said, there is the possibility to just ask someone from other fraction to help to get the point - it's against fair play, but it can't be illegal, because nobody can forbid to communicate with other people in the game.

The most important is - people in this community are used to get everything they want without effort - when the last 2 dungeons comes out, and people with T2 equip could run this in 10-15 minutes with S-rank instantly after update. An even than there were some noobs, who wrote in all-chat that this dungeons are to difficult because they could not run this dungeons with T1 equip. People here not even understand, that there could be something they can't achieve, without improving character or group gameplay and equip.
If we look on the last dungeon event, people run dungeons with max time of 60+ minutes in under 5 minutes. 90% of the server is same equiped in T3 and can't do any progress since month. And if people could, what for? - if you don't do pvp, there is not even a reason to get better - no difficult content in pve at all.

So what we can expect in best case is, that developer consider what happened for the next updates, if we ever get any...

Reactions: Towi

Atmuss

Astellian
Aug 14, 2020
The whole thing is not about ban someone - since like Towi said, there is the possibility to just ask someone from other fraction to help to get the point - it's against fair play, but it can't be illegal, because nobody can forbid to communicate with other people in the game.

The most important is - people in this community are used to get everything they want without effort - when the last 2 dungeons comes out, and people with T2 equip could run this in 10-15 minutes with S-rank instantly after update. An even than there were some noobs, who wrote in all-chat that this dungeons are to difficult because they could not run this dungeons with T1 equip. People here not even understand, that there could be something they can't achieve, without improving character or group gameplay and equip.
If we look on the last dungeon event, people run dungeons with max time of 60+ minutes in under 5 minutes. 90% of the server is same equiped in T3 and can't do any progress since month. And if people could, what for? - if you don't do pvp, there is not even a reason to get better - no difficult content in pve at all.

So what we can expect in best case is, that developer consider what happened for the next updates, if we ever get any...

who are you actually you also started small as a noob and everyone had a hard time! gives you no right to tittulate someone as a noob. the noobs don't exploit games of mistakes or do something illegal and keep their fingers off gold sellers, for example! then you are good at talking, you belong to those who put on thick pants and you read every kill darkey as if he is wearing a godmode in avalon. don't make yourself so important everybody is important otherwise people like you don't even have an opponent!
how do you actually do that between 3 and 4 minutes to always know where an enemy is? why do some people have the opportunity to port that is called fair play? a person makes a whole raid flat with 12 people and the 12 people get a person not killed ??? are some things that are not right here!

Atmuss

Astellian
Aug 14, 2020
Ok then where stands that its forbidden to kill the Twinks of my Friends in Avalon? Where stands that i can not play in 2 Fractions in avalon ? Where stands what unfaily play is and whats normal competition ? Where are the Rules for Avalon and who is responsible for ensuring that they are obeyed ?
I save my comments for that!

• Haha
Reactions: Towi

Darkey

Astellian
Mar 23, 2020
who are you actually you also started small as a noob and everyone had a hard time! gives you no right to tittulate someone as a noob. the noobs don't exploit games of mistakes or do something illegal and keep their fingers off gold sellers, for example! then you are good at talking, you belong to those who put on thick pants and you read every kill darkey as if he is wearing a godmode in avalon. don't make yourself so important everybody is important otherwise people like you don't even have an opponent!
how do you actually do that between 3 and 4 minutes to always know where an enemy is? why do some people have the opportunity to port that is called fair play? a person makes a whole raid flat with 12 people and the 12 people get a person not killed ??? are some things that are not right here!
Sure everyone was a noob on start and than improves his gear and playing skills. Beein noob doesn't mean, you don't exploit game bugs or don't do any other illegal stuff. Being a noob doesn't make you innocent or an angel. But if you could read properly, you would have read - I never wrote that being noob is something wrong. I wrote - complaining, about not being able to successfully accomplish most difficult dungeon as noob with T1 equipment, is an example for my thesis, that most people of this community are used to get everything they want without effort.
Maybe next time you could read properly what the previous person wrote before complain and write a lot of nonsense?

Who are you to estimate what kind of person I am? - Neither I know you nor you know me. I killed you in avalon, you say, that's why I'm taking me "so important"? Maybe you take it to important, that I killed you in avalon? - but I kill many people in avalon, this is what avalon is for.

About avalon:
I don't know where some enemies are - i'm just using my brain to predict it. (Yes, this is allowed and not against fair play ;))
Everyone has an opportunity to port in avalon - there is a npc in avalon bases, who can teleport you. :oops:
I also can't solo-kill 12 people raid - i'm actully don't like to play solo at all. In general: the ability to fight against a larger group of opponents with a smaller group is based on a mix of better gear, better communication, well-rehearsed group, better strategic thinking, better "group dynamic and discipline" aka teamwork, more experience and general game skills. (And yes, this is also not against fair play ;))

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
I save my comments for that!
Thats because you dont know what to say. Noone can know if a Kill was a Fair kill or not. Noone can make that Avalon System fair.

if you believe players play fair you also believe in god. Nobody plays fair if this gives them an advantage.

And noone can control Avalon.So its just a waist of time to Talk about that.

akqpars

Astellian
Aug 13, 2020
Le Mieux ca sera de supprimer les effets de ce titre le rendre neutre comme les autre titres avec 0 bonus
That is disrespecting the time,effort the people have spent to get those titles. Twink or not they made alot of effort for it. You dont have the right to take it away. This mentality of approach is authoritarian and will always go in the way of more restrictions.

Suggest reducement of seals if you are so jealous of it, or just go away if you only intend to mess with people's game because you got nothing better to do.

We need improvements or editing for more fitting of our servers potential, more achievements and variety of content for every type of player, not a pointless discussion like this.

• Sad
Reactions: Freggel

kiejisan

Astellian
Sep 6, 2019
That is disrespecting the time,effort the people have spent to get those titles. Twink or not they made alot of effort for it. You dont have the right to take it away. This mentality of approach is authoritarian and will always go in the way of more restrictions.

Suggest reducement of seals if you are so jealous of it, or just go away if you only intend to mess with people's game because you got nothing better to do.

We need improvements or editing for more fitting of our servers potential, more achievements and variety of content for every type of player, not a pointless discussion like this.
lol le titre Avalon doit fonctionner seulement et juste au avalon pas hors avalon logique XD , ce que je pense , personnellement j ai arrêté ce jeux je passe sur le jeux juste pour voir si il ya le dj raid pour le fun

Last edited: