TULIE REGISTRATION

Pesimo

Astellian
Feb 25, 2020
Hello GMs,

A few questions regarding the Tulie Event.

1. What is it?
2. Why do we need to register for this event via Google Form?
3. If you're a Steam player, what "account" name should you use?
4. Aside from not receiving the prize for registering, are you not able to participate if you don't register?

Thank you

• Wow
Reactions: flargendingle

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Not a CM but
1) We get free stuff?
2) To only give it to active players maybe
3) Idk I play website version, just typed in my email twice
4) Most likely

How would that be a scam lol dont you like gifts?

Menestra

Astellian
Mar 24, 2020
Not a CM but
1) We get free stuff?
2) To only give it to active players maybe
3) Idk I play website version, just typed in my email twice
4) Most likely

How would that be a scam lol dont you like gifts?
Why you need to register if we have pay our "copy" of the game ...
Why we cannot have the goodies free without doing a register ?

Oklmq

Astellian
Jun 19, 2019
They might use your data (email/account name ID) for something...i guess i hope not bad purpose tho

Or just to see how many people are interested in this

Reactions: Yoiramen

Yoiramen

Astellian
May 2, 2020
Why you need to register if we have pay our "copy" of the game ...
Why we cannot have the goodies free without doing a register ?
Why ask so many questions when it comes to getting free stuff? Its either you do what is asked to get the free stuff or don't. An event is a privilege not mandatory. Maybe they want to see how many people use and see forums? Maybe they want to make sure those who use the forums get rewarded by signing up? Who knows? Making it more difficult than it has to be. Just sign up.If you don't want it than don't do it.

flargendingle

Astellian
Apr 12, 2020
Why ask so many questions when it comes to getting free stuff? Its either you do what is asked to get the free stuff or don't. An event is a privilege not mandatory. Maybe they want to see how many people use and see forums? Maybe they want to make sure those who use the forums get rewarded by signing up? Who knows? Making it more difficult than it has to be. Just sign up.If you don't want it than don't do it.
There's good reason to be skeptical when it's a sketchy Google Docs link that asks for info about us that they should already have and looks a LOT like a phishing scheme. If GM Capricorn hadn't confirmed it in-game I would never put my info into a form like that.

Reactions: Oklmq

Yoiramen

Astellian
May 2, 2020
There's good reason to be skeptical when it's a sketchy Google Docs link that asks for info about us that they should already have and looks a LOT like a phishing scheme. If GM Capricorn hadn't confirmed it in-game I would never put my info into a form like that.
You wrote " it looks like a scam" when it isn't. If you don't want to than don't. You don't have to get free stuff and it comes DIRECTLY from their website not on some 3rd party or such saying "click here for free stuff for astellia". Instead of writing negative stuff like "IT LOOKS LIKE A SCAM" ask instead of being a negative Nancy. If a company does an event like this most likey they want to reward those players who check forums/website.

flargendingle

Astellian
Apr 12, 2020
You wrote " it looks like a scam" when it isn't.
Where is the lie? It still looks like a scam. It was posted on Steam this morning with no announcement on the official forums, and it goes to a form hosted by neither Steam or Barun. This alone should throw up a big red flag. Either place could host the form but they didn't.

Put this in the context of recent security breaches within the company and you've got another red flag. If they had a compromised GM with access to an admin account in the game, did they have access to the Steam admin account? Did Barun ban their in-game account but forget about the Steam side?
If you don't want to than don't. You don't have to get free stuff...etc
This right here is how you get computer viruses, folks!

Yoiramen

Astellian
May 2, 2020
Where is the lie? It still looks like a scam. It was posted on Steam this morning with no announcement on the official forums, and it goes to a form hosted by neither Steam or Barun. This alone should throw up a big red flag. Either place could host the form but they didn't.

Put this in the context of recent security breaches within the company and you've got another red flag. If they had a compromised GM with access to an admin account in the game, did they have access to the Steam admin account? Did Barun ban their in-game account but forget about the Steam side?

This right here is how you get computer viruses, folks!

I didn't see it on steam I saw it on their website. Why I addressed it the way I did. If its on their website
https://www.astellia-mmo.com/news/info/91/all/1

I can see why you are caution but you got to see it my way as well since I waited for the website to post more info about since they are pretty good at announcing events in game.

There was no where on this thread addressing it was posted on steam till now. I didn't know it was posted this morning on steam since I never check steam.

Wow! 20 Years of using a computer and never gotten a virus! I must be doing something right!

Also - If you like to keep this discussion open you are more than welcome to DM here and have a conversation about this. Lets try to keep this thread open for people who have questions about the event and not if the event is a scam :) Event is posted https://www.astellia-mmo.com/news/info/91/all/1 no more further to discus and a GM has confirmed it in game earlier today.

Last edited:

Pesimo

Astellian
Feb 25, 2020
WHY do you care that I asked my questions, if you're someone who likes to just do whatever is told for freebies then go for it. You don't have to reply here right? lol

Yoiramen

Astellian
May 2, 2020
WHY do you care that I asked my questions, if you're someone who likes to just do whatever is told for freebies then go for it. You don't have to reply here right? lol
Where did I reply to you ever? Never. You had a valid question I thought that should be answered. Why I never quoted it. That was to someone else. Get off your high horse.

Yoiramen

Astellian
May 2, 2020
Hello GMs,

A few questions regarding the Tulie Event.

1. What is it?
2. Why do we need to register for this event via Google Form?
3. If you're a Steam player, what "account" name should you use?
4. Aside from not receiving the prize for registering, are you not able to participate if you don't register?

Thank you

https://www.astellia-mmo.com/news/info/91/all/1 This is the event

Its what they choose to make it an event.

Use the steam name in your view my profile and what ever the email you used to the registered the account.

From what the GM said and sounds like you can not receive the prize if you don't register through the VIA Google form.

Since all your questions are answered. I am requesting this thread to be locked since all questions have been answered and no need to keep it open.

Menestra

Astellian
Mar 24, 2020
Where did I reply to you ever? Never. You had a valid question I thought that should be answered. Why I never quoted it. That was to someone else. Get off your high horse.
Lol Yoiramen .. since you join this game recently .. let me explain to you how this game / dev / cm work...

If you dont ask your question and push it with the support of other players you will never get an answer ..

So you can stop be a knight and defending them .. and keep your comment for yourself :)

Thank you

Pesimo

Astellian
Feb 25, 2020
https://www.astellia-mmo.com/news/info/91/all/1 This is the event

Its what they choose to make it an event.

Use the steam name in your view my profile and what ever the email you used to the registered the account.

From what the GM said and sounds like you can not receive the prize if you don't register through the VIA Google form.

Since all your questions are answered. I am requesting this thread to be locked since all questions have been answered and no need to keep it open.
Are you pretending to be a GM? I didn't post the questions for you. :unsure:

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Are you pretending to be a GM? I didn't post the questions for you. :unsure:
No he isnt. He is just trying to help + CM Capricorn was online and answered questions regarding this topic. Maybe he just wants to pass on the info??