Warrior need serious fix

Reigen

Astellian
Sep 17, 2019
90% of the assassin skill can be used on move, while warrior is just sitting duck. Worse thing in pvp is when your target move behind you all of your skills stop and for next second you can't do a thing. Your Tenacity usually come from 3th hit of 2 skill but in pvp is super hard to land them because you can't use them on move....

Reactions: Sytena and Ichigo

Thelastdragoon

Astellian
Aug 21, 2019
90% of the assassin skill can be used on move, while warrior is just sitting duck. Worse thing in pvp is when your target move behind you all of your skills stop and for next second you can't do a thing. Your Tenacity usually come from 3th hit of 2 skill but in pvp is super hard to land them because you can't use them on move....
Assassin also dies if they can't one burst their target in PvP. We are a tank class.

Here are some tips:
Reaction timing is key. If you are in the middle of a combo and they suddenly disappear, train your muscle memory to dodge roll forward or to the side. This causes their next ability to miss and can lock them in place.

When fighting an assassin, especially with astels, pay attention to your cooldowns. Dropping a movement debuff or DoT (damage over time, such as bleed or poison) on an assassin before they go into stealth is a huge plus.

I feel that you don't have enough experience with the class, combos or other class animations yet to judge it. I know you will not feel the same, but revisit this post in 30 days and let me know if your idea changes.