Week 1 - status report

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
Greetings guys,

https://imgur.com/NxmAFJ0

so today I reached star level 5 (that are not released yet, but hopefully soon) and finished all the quests currently available in the game, with the exception of the "Lentuth Rashan Judge" which requires you to run colloseum 10 times, a 5 day progress limiting quest.

Currently being Top 3 arena on the EU server as a scholar, having high enchanted full legendary gear (why did they lock legendary dungeons in the first place?), having gathering and 3 crafting professions maxed and being in the only level 3 guild so far. I have all the Star's Tails at maximum possible completion without starting and alt character for farming low level collectibles drops. My static is holding the record for hardest colloseum so far. I wonder what to do next and hope they release legendary dungeons and Avalon real soon, else competitive players will get bored real quick.

For people not checking intro threads - I am not a no-lifer, just a real efficient player and yes, I do have a full time job, girlfriend and live healthy balanced life, so dont worry about my sleep cycle or health in general ;)

So, what are you achievements in Astellia so far? Would be glad to hear your progress and start a healthy conversation what the next goals in the game might be ^^

P.S.: I stream almost all of my gameplay daily on my mixer stream. Check out my introduction thread if you like to join for some end game or get some tips about the game.

~ForestWolf

Last edited:

Fireball36

Astellian
Jul 3, 2019
Congratulations, ForestWolf, on your impressive progress in the game! (y) My mage is only level 23 but I've enjoyed my time with Astellia so far. I can only play 2 or 3 hours in the evenings but I like playing solo with the help of my Astels. Since you seem to have a life outside of your game-playing, did you blast through a lot of quests in parties in order to get to level 50?
As far as what I would like to see - a mountainous snowy district in an expansion! :)

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
Congratulations, ForestWolf, on your impressive progress in the game! (y) My mage is only level 23 but I've enjoyed my time with Astellia so far. I can only play 2 or 3 hours in the evenings but I like playing solo with the help of my Astels. Since you seem to have a life outside of your game-playing, did you blast through a lot of quests in parties in order to get to level 50?
As far as what I would like to see - a mountainous snowy district in an expansion! :)
Hey Fireball,

I leveled solo with just main quest + greens (no repetables), after 48 I was just doing the main quest to focus on its progress preparing for level 50. The party quests in elite areas are a good source of experience and gold, but if you dont have find a decent party quick, you can just skip them and finish when you are already maxed for gold and ancient fragments.
My main goal will be staying comptetitive in the next months taking top spots in arena and leading Avalon raids. Hopefully, both arena rewards and Avalon will get released soon .)

Reactions: Fireball36