What can I expect from PvE, dungeons, and raiding in Astellia?

Mar 29, 2020
My own personal primary focus when playing MMOs is the PvE, dungeon, and raiding experience. I like to not only clear the most difficult raids in the game, but I also like to speedrun them, to join a guild or a static to get other highly skilled players together so that we can work as a team to complete these raids as quickly as possible.

That being said, what can I expect out of raids in Astellia? What sort of party sizes should I expect for dungeons, raiding, and other PvE content? What sort of party composition, for that matter? If it's 8 players to a raid, do we see 2 tanks, 2 healers, and 4 DPS? Or 1 tank, 1 healer, and 6 DPS? How difficult is the PvE content? Will I be able to clear all of the PvE content the first time I try it? Or will there be PvE content that takes me and my team hours of progression to clear?

Thanks for any and all responses, and I'm looking forward to hearing what PvE content in Astellia is like.

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
For now, all dungeons are made for solo or 4 players. But there will be 12 man raids in the future.

In the endgame, with endgame gear, you do not need tank/healer anymore, because of the Astels, that can do that job pretty well.

All the dungeons have a time limit, if it would take you hours the game would just consider it a fail. Most time limits are below 1 hour.

Alkali

Astellian
Mar 10, 2020
Dungeon running in Astellia you ask... Well, run 1098723981273012 instances and get 1 legendary with the opposite stats you're class requires, break it down for enchantment stones, rise and repeat. Most people are solo farming the new dungeon so they can craft T2 accessories now, so matchmaking is useless, unless you want to run crv once every 3-4 hours.

Pandalicious

Astellian
May 31, 2019
Get a good guild so you dont need matching ;) Also, at least on EU, its pretty decent to find random parties at peak times (in the evening), especially now with Corona making people stay home and play