• Scholar

Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Mage

Votes: 8 14.3%

• Total voters

Fireball36

Astellian
Jul 3, 2019
I know that many of us will try out and play several characters during our time in Astellia. But I'm curious what the most popular classes are so I'll start this poll. :) What class will you start out with?

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
I will be playing both Sin and Scholar primarily.
Will eventually have them all except warrior, as i have zero interest in playing a tank.

Reactions: Fireball36

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Never understood these "polls". Do you honestly care that much what others will be playing? Lol, just curious. I mean is that info going to have/be a deciding factor in what you decide to play? While you're at it make a thread "How many created a Male or female". ;)

• Haha
Reactions: Blümchen

Fireball36

Astellian
Jul 3, 2019
Never understood these "polls". Do you honestly care that much what others will be playing? Lol, just curious. I mean is that info going to have/be a deciding factor in what you decide to play? While you're at it make a thread "How many created a Male or female". ;)
As I said, I was curious enough to start a poll. It might have a slight influence on my decision. And I already know the answer to that question so I don't need to do a poll on that. EVERYBODY is going to create a female character! :D

Reactions: Gialing

AcePro

Astellian
Sep 10, 2019
Hey all!

I'm gonna main a Scholar first and prob gonna start a Mage later on, not sure yet since I didt got the chance to discover all characters skill wise. Some look nice but would like to try out the gameplay of these characters myself to get the feeling of it.

Can't w8 till 21th 2am!! Seeya ingame and most of all, HAVE FUN!!

ProTunes

Astellian
Sep 11, 2019
Hey all,

I'm gonna start a mage like I always do in mmo love to play range female characters and in my opinion mage always has to be a female cus its a kind of witch it's strange to got a male witch tho :unsure: later on I want to make a warrior for dungeons only to support the guild and other ppl in the game always love to help out my IGN is Protunes above all have a lot of fun on astellia hope to see u guys/girls in the game ciao. ☺

Reactions: AcePro

ForestWolf

Astellian
May 26, 2019
These polls never represent reality because people on forums are only a small portion of the more communicative and social players. There will be tons of DDs in game looking for good tanks and healer for dungeons and PvP, just these guys dont use forums. Since there are 3 DDs to 1 tank/healer, I expect them to be quite representative.

I will be playing scholar only, dont like to twink at all and this game does not give you any reasons to create alt chars besides maybe trying different classes to know their strategy for PvP.

~ForestWolf

Reactions: Fireball36

Drakira

Astellian
Jun 6, 2019
this game does not give you any reasons to create alt chars besides maybe trying different classes to know their strategy for PvP.

~ForestWolf
Unless you're a crafter because you can only specialize in one gathering skill at a time. So you could create alts or you have to trade/sell for items with other people.

Blümchen

Astellian
Jun 17, 2019
And how many will go with red hair, with black hair etc. :D