What time on the 20th?

aliantha

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
Can we get a time and someone post a countdown clock?

No, my life isn't that boring, I just have an obsessive personality and I'm ready to play, so tick tick tick

What time is the plan for the servers to be open on the 20th?

Reactions: Steffen

Crush

Astellian
Jul 15, 2019
I hope we know soon. I’m planning to bail from my workplace at lunch time and game it up!

Crush

Astellian
Jul 15, 2019
Oh... you're a casual gamer, a real gamer would prioritize properly and call in sick
I’m a graduate student. I could just not come and my PI would probably not notice, heehee. I’ve been working with an undergrad on a machine learning project though so I’ll meet with him early then bounce to be nice.

Reactions: aliantha

aliantha

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
Is there any way we can decrease the amount of time before the 20th gets here?
Induced coma? Doesn't actually reduce the time just the appearance of it.

Any of the devs susceptible to seduction, maybe I can get on on the 19th by myself *winks*

AOE

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Is there any way we can decrease the amount of time before the 20th gets here?
i know a legal way, just change y pc clock to 20th)= and go sleep, dream that y already playing the game / running dungeons, killings mobs, collecting stuff)

gn8 to y)=

aliantha

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
i know a legal way, just change y pc clock to 20th)= and go sleep, dream that y already playing the game / running dungeons, killings mobs, collecting stuff)

gn8 to y)=
But if he changes his PC clock to the 20th and then goes to sleep he'll wake up after the 20th and miss out... what are you trying to do to him???