When will we get new item slots?

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
I am done with my Gear to T3 Ready with perfect 9% stats and there is so much left. I just help my Guild members and my Community.

You can Have fun without getting gear or getting better.
That's very noble of you, and I'm glad you can find content without actual content. For players like you, even a blank screen would be entertaining because you can socialize with your guild mates and friends and call it content.

For the rest of us gamers we need actual content, and character progression is a major part of what makes MMORPGs enjoyable.

Reactions: Pirylio

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
if you were to add new itemslots you would have to rebalance the whole game or it would develop from an mmo to a hack and slay.
And where would the profit be ? Just to get some Time till the rest of the players are there T3 Rdy again in 2 Weeks ? And where would that drop ? Change all Loot in the Dungeons again ? New Dungeons ?

Then they can just bring T3 Dungeons to.

If they balance it well I don't care. 100% chance to up is a little too much.
Why would they need to re-balance the whole game if they add new items? If we get stronger than we can run older dungeons faster to prepare for the new ones. This is the natural progression of MMOs, there is no need for re-balancing.

Yes they can add new items to current loot tables, it's not that hard. Why are you so against new content and progression?

Reactions: Pirylio

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
That's very noble of you, and I'm glad you can find content without actual content. For players like you, even a blank screen would be entertaining because you can socialize with your guild mates and friends and call it content.

For the rest of us gamers we need actual content, and character progression is a major part of what makes MMORPGs enjoyable.
Yeah i like progression to but not for any Price. With New Items a Assa, or Mage or Heal can Tank because they have more DEF and more DPS and so on. So if there are no Dungeons where you need the Update you get it would ruin the Game. Then Everyone can Solo all Dungeons and that has nothing to do with an MMO.

If you want that ok its your thing what you want. Maybe you can understand my concerns

Why would they need to re-balance the whole game if they add new items? If we get stronger than we can run older dungeons faster to prepare for the new ones. This is the natural progression of MMOs, there is no need for re-balancing.

Yes they can add new items to current loot tables, it's not that hard. Why are you so against new content and progression?
They can do everything no problem if they dont rebalance the game everyone can run the Dungeons Solo and then i think that the Players will leave or just do everything alone. So no Groups no Guilds and if they would do this i would go.

I am not against progression but new item slots only if the Content is balanced for that.

They have plans to add items slots to Astels, it's in the roadmap.
Sure but they will release that when the content is Rdy for that.
For me the next step is New Dungeons and T3 Gear.

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
What would you like More ? LVL Upgrade to LVL 60 or New Content with more Item slots ?

MonKeY

Astellian
Jan 12, 2020
new lvl cap will be easy done… 86kk exp waiting for it.
new Content? Oh yeah… hope it will last longer than 2 days.
more Slots? Oh Yeah.... but hopefully after they bring something do handle this RNG.
And pls go T4... or **** everyone up and change what we need for T3^^

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
They can do everything no problem if they dont rebalance the game everyone can run the Dungeons Solo and then i think that the Players will leave or just do everything alone. So no Groups no Guilds and if they would do this i would go.

I am not against progression but new item slots only if the Content is balanced for that.
Do you really think anyone is going to solo Haveli or Lib just because of new item slots? Even with four new slots that's around about 600 to main stat? No one is gonna be soloing T2 dungeons, at least not easily anyway. T1 is soloable in current gear, but do you see many people doing it?

What would you like More ? LVL Upgrade to LVL 60 or New Content with more Item slots ?
I would like ANY new content that progresses your character. Not content that gives you side-grades (Fradoten) or tiny upgrades (Tulie), but actual new content with new items, treasures, runes/jewels etc to make your character feel more powerful.

I think the timing is right for new item slots to be implemented alongside new dungeons and T3 gear so they can balance around that.

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Do you really think anyone is going to solo Haveli or Lib just because of new item slots? Even with four new slots that's around about 600 to main stat? No one is gonna be soloing T2 dungeons, at least not easily anyway. T1 is soloable in current gear, but do you see many people doing it?
Am Yes !!! a Mage and a Healer from my Guild did it together now ! So if 2 Players can do libuary now they can solo it with some more item slots .
i dont think that i know that.
You dont know People doing T1 Group Dungeons solo ??? hmm... ok i know many

I would like ANY new content that progresses your character. Not content that gives you side-grades (Fradoten) or tiny upgrades (Tulie), but actual new content with new items, treasures, runes/jewels etc to make your character feel more powerful.

I think the timing is right for new item slots to be implemented alongside new dungeons and T3 gear so they can balance around that.
I am with you if they can balance that sure. But with the Content now it would be OP

Kobe

Astellian
Jan 25, 2020
Am Yes !!! a Mage and a Healer from my Guild did it together now ! So if 2 Players can do libuary now they can solo it with some more item slots .
i dont think that i know that.
You dont know People doing T1 Group Dungeons solo ??? hmm... ok i know many
Duo is a huge difference from solo though, especially with healer you can pretty much duo anything, but it would take you so much longer.

Why would they run T1 group solo when the rewards are the same? I've only done Den group solo and I remember the rewards are the same as solo version, so why would anyone waste their time on group version?

Towi

Astellian
Jun 12, 2019
Duo is a huge difference from solo though, especially with healer you can pretty much duo anything, but it would take you so much longer.

Why would they run T1 group solo when the rewards are the same? I've only done Den group solo and I remember the rewards are the same as solo version, so why would anyone waste their time on group version?
With more DPS a Healer can do libuary solo ! and that's not the point of an MMO .

They are doing this because they can do it. They can say i do everything solo !
Because there are Players that play not only for rewards. We had a Guild member who just liked the challange and did Libuary with T1 with 700 Spellpower as a Healer.

Maybe you would not do that but your way to play is not everyones way to play.

Edit: I think that would currently break more than it brings
Edit2: And if now 2 Players can make one if the Highest 4 Player Dungeons there is something wrong to. They are just to Easy !!!