Who's Zzz2?

TJ lover

Astellian
Mar 20, 2020
This dude just showed up from nowhere and has a crazy T2 full AGI build like wtf, I've been playing this game for months and never heard of him but this dude just one shot me in the Arena, like is he hacking or something to get all those? I believe that he has around 1500-1600 evasion without any food buff, and he's only a fking 4 star Phantom, what am i supposed to do????

PlayingMyLastMMOs

Astellian
Sep 24, 2019
You don't have to know who I am Apoc, I know that you've been talking to this dude all the time. People like you guys ruin the game.
Pay protection fee to me, I will not enter Avalon during wartime.

hmm, 3 million per week. :cool:

You will enjoy Avalon like your home, probably. :cry:

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
Uh
You don't have to know who I am Apoc, I know that you've been talking to this dude all the time. People like you guys ruin the game.
People like me? I have most likely been playing longer than you. Yes I talk to him, like I talk to everyone lol. So group me with anyone. You probably harbor so ill feelings due to pvp from me haha. It is fine though you be ight.

Apocryphas

Astellian
Feb 9, 2020
Actually I know who this is. Most likely Whisp******ark. You have been spreading rumors around about me when I have been playing longer than you, I was the only person that stuck wtih you while you were lvling teaching you the ropes, answered everyone of your questions lol. I put up with your arrogant and toxic behavior, until you took it to far and I had to drop you. People has posted me screenshots of your toxicity and I ignored them and still helped you XD. So now you are mad because I am helping other sin players get a little better at pvp? I help every and all new players. You should get a reality check brother.

deathbk

Astellian
Mar 12, 2020
This dude just showed up from nowhere and has a crazy T2 full AGI build like wtf, I've been playing this game for months and never heard of him but this dude just one shot me in the Arena, like is he hacking or something to get all those? I believe that he has around 1500-1600 evasion without any food buff, and he's only a fking 4 star Phantom, what am i supposed to do????
Have you thought about the possibility that it is an old player who has bought the item to change its name?

@Apocryphas your messages are totally out of the thread of the topic created by the op; spam?