Why no Crit Heal?

Karikas

Astellian
Oct 22, 2019
Hello all,

nearly every other Game has it.. Crit heal.
Why dont reduce all Heals by ~20% and give us a Crit chance from 10-30% (you need a stat like wis to increase)?

The moments in other games, when your tank is nearly dead and you can save his life only with a crit heal and then BAM crit is such a nice feeling^^

But to be serious... why no crit heal @Astellia Team ?

Demonto

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
Hello all,

Why dont reduce all Heals by ~20% and give us a Crit chance from 10-30% (you need a stat like wis to increase)?

The moments in other games, when your tank is nearly dead and you can save his life only with a crit heal and then BAM crit is such a nice feeling^^

Just use your big heal and play safe. Dont the tank die because your heal didnt crit.

Karikas

Astellian
Oct 22, 2019
i feel its a nice rng in games... and same time not 100% rng cause oyu can push a stat to increase chance. Else you could also say "why dont give dmg also hard coded value and no range and no crit" ? its nice to push more stats and find balance and do theory crafting. but its only my and maybe few more opinions... i would like it but maybe will never see it in Astellia^^

Zellata

Astellian
Aug 3, 2019
i feel its a nice rng in games... and same time not 100% rng cause oyu can push a stat to increase chance. Else you could also say "why dont give dmg also hard coded value and no range and no crit" ? its nice to push more stats and find balance and do theory crafting. but its only my and maybe few more opinions... i would like it but maybe will never see it in Astellia^^
I think it's just you...if I were playing a tank, the idea of healer relying on crit. heal would completely freak me out. Come to think of it, it freaks me out even now, while not playing a tank.

Dziobus

Astellian
Oct 16, 2019
Crit heals are something that worked nice in games like Tera where you could effectively stack up crit, in this game you cannot do that effectively to have a "reliable" crit chance for heals so it would only hurt more.
Its better to have a decent non-crit heal that would always heal you for the same amount or higher, rather than a russian roulette.

Reactions: CM Venecia

ProTunes

Astellian
Sep 11, 2019
My opinion Is the heals skills are great tho don't have to stress all out to keep everyone alive so scholar have a change to do dmg aswell or go full heal I don't think crits are needed and if u lower the heals u will get stressed out cus of the healing u must do to keep everybody alive after u tried your very best to keep them alive they complain they are deing cus they don't dodge the boss aoe attacks cus they think healer can heal all dmg to let the healer do his job u have to work all togheter after all its a dungeon maked to play togheter and not run like a chicken with no head hf in game tho.

Greets ProTunes.

Dziobus

Astellian
Oct 16, 2019
My opinion Is the heals skills are great tho don't have to stress all out to keep everyone alive so scholar have a change to do dmg aswell or go full heal I don't think crits are needed and if u lower the heals u will get stressed out cus of the healing u must do to keep everybody alive after u tried your very best to keep them alive they complain they are deing cus they don't dodge the boss aoe attacks cus they think healer can heal all dmg to let the healer do his job u have to work all togheter after all its a dungeon maked to play togheter and not run like a chicken with no head hf in game tho.

Greets ProTunes.
I used always respond to people that dont dodge when they complain about heals "If you learn to dodge i will learn how to heal" xD

ronoch

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
Hello all,

Because in THIS game pretty much all your heals heal the tank up in 1 skill shot lol.

Flet

Astellian
Oct 11, 2019
Yet, here you are, playing a game that is all about the RNG..
There are far worse games that do that. While id prefer less in this one, one of the reasons i started playing it was compared to some of the modern alternatives this has less.