WIL versus INT for a Healer

Avator

Astellian
Jun 25, 2019
I did tests yesterday (CBT2) and noticed that increasing Willpower (Spell Power) with crystals DID in fact lead to stronger heals.
However I noted increasing Intelligence (Magic Attack) had no effect on healing spells.

I think this is noteworthy as many healers might dump more points or better crystals in Int. Now Int gives magic defense so it's still an interesting stat to have.

Xovian

Astellian
May 27, 2019
Int is for offensive spells. So when soloing it might be desired, where Wil will be desired for group play.
One could always add them so they are balanced, if they were so inclined. Of course rarer crystals are harder to come by, so it may not be something done all the time.

Also worth noting, you can reset them at any time, and just require the crystal to re-enhance.

Last edited:

Blümchen

Astellian
Jun 17, 2019
A full healer goes with spell power skilled. So more healing. Yes you're right.

Miyu

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
Just a quick question: The crystals you use to improve your stats increase it by a random amount between two certain percentages right? I know that there are 4 different kind of crystals with the red ones being the best, but none of them give you a consistent enhancement or did I not pay enough attention?

AOE

Astellian
Jun 20, 2019
but none of them give you a consistent enhancement
for example;:
white something between 1-3
green something between 2-4
blue something between 3-5
yellow something between 4-6

so it is always best to use the max one to get the best lowest percentage possible

Reactions: Lita

Miyu

Astellian
Jul 27, 2019
Thanks! :) Sadly this means that I will not play this game. I'm okay with some RNG in the games I play, but if the RNG is in the stat enhancement and another person and I can get totally different stats even though we use the same crystals to increase them is unacceptable to me.
But I wish you all the best! :)

Reactions: nycplayboy78

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Thanks! :) Sadly this means that I will not play this game. I'm okay with some RNG in the games I play, but if the RNG is in the stat enhancement and another person and I can get totally different stats even though we use the same crystals to increase them is unacceptable to me.
just an information on the sideline,
you can always reset your stats, the only thing you need to reroll them are the crystals ...
and the crystals can directly be crafted ingame

Lord Marshal

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
Good luck finding a game without RNG.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
Good luck finding a game without RNG.
i sadly agree, that this is hard to find within an onlinegame ... even more within an asian style one
regardless, he is right, that skill-based games are way more fun long-term than rng based ones