Will RIng of Exploration be available separately

aliantha

Astellian
Jun 26, 2019
I have a founder's account already but would like to buy rings for my alts... honestly after playing my main, having to stop to loot sucks! Would you please make the ring available for purchase? Thanks!

Arianna

Astellian
Jun 17, 2019
It will be in the Zender shop. They didn't say it would be there at launch (and it isn't *sob* ) so no idea on how long we will have to wait.

Terra

Astellian
Sep 20, 2019
It will be in the Zender shop. They didn't say it would be there at launch (and it isn't *sob* ) so no idea on how long we will have to wait.
they said, that it would be within the pre-order and at a later time available through loyalty-system,
they also explicitly said, that there will not be any other possibility, to get it via the store

they now put it into the deluxe-package into the store ...
q.e.d

Jidaeng

Astellian
Jun 28, 2019
Yes, I'm pretty sure that later you will be able to buy it separately because this item wasn't an exclusive item from the packages.
It will be in the zender shop. or the cash shop for sure.
Just wait and see~~

Sagittarius

Astellian
Sep 27, 2019
Yeah, I am sure you are aware already but you may also have some Scrolls of Exploration to use that work just like the ring for 24 hours. I am hoping that they will 1) make the ring available for Zender soon and 2) make the scrolls of Exploration able to be crafted. I think having them craftable would really provide a good gold-sink and stimulate the game's economy.

Reactions: Weizenbrot