Winter Event 2019 - Full Walkthrough

Micela

Astellian
Sep 16, 2019
I haven't seen the video, i mean... I did the 3 quests by myself.
I just wanted to say/ask something... do you do that for the game or just more followers / clicks?

I saw your other post about the requirements and i once clicked in your link. While it's not bad to have it all a bit together, the most stuff is here from the forum and i can find it here easily and any news in time. Other stuff tells the game itself like your requirements.

So...I don't know... whatever reason is behind your work, i would say, use more from your own. Your "tips" aren't really needed too. Everyone should know that they've to farm better gear.
But that CON boosts the CP extreme , DD-stats not and that the CP is overall completely wrong calculated should be a tip.
You don't even have to reach this requirements. You can finish the legendary dungeons with a much lower CP too.

It's cool, if you really want to do something for the game / community but it shouldn't be so trivial/ copy & paste. A Bit more efford and deep informations would make it more unique.

Btw there are already atleast 2 sides like astellia codex with tons of informations, a bunch of sheets and a startales map.

Just my opinion... Don't take it too serious or offended pls. It's just wasted efford when it's half - baken and noone cares in the end.

PS: I don't know if a video counts, but just posting a link is against the forum rules.^^

Melphyx

Astellian
Jul 16, 2019
I haven't seen the video, i mean... I did the 3 quests by myself.
I just wanted to say/ask something... do you do that for the game or just more followers / clicks?

I saw your other post about the requirements and i once clicked in your link. While it's not bad to have it all a bit together, the most stuff is here from the forum and i can find it here easily and any news in time. Other stuff tells the game itself like your requirements.

So...I don't know... whatever reason is behind your work, i would say, use more from your own. Your "tips" aren't really needed too. Everyone should know that they've to farm better gear.
But that CON boosts the CP extreme , DD-stats not and that the CP is overall completely wrong calculated should be a tip.
You don't even have to reach this requirements. You can finish the legendary dungeons with a much lower CP too.

It's cool, if you really want to do something for the game / community but it shouldn't be so trivial/ copy & paste. A Bit more efford and deep informations would make it more unique.

Btw there are already atleast 2 sides like astellia codex with tons of informations, a bunch of sheets and a startales map.

Just my opinion... Don't take it too serious or offended pls. It's just wasted efford when it's half - baken and noone cares in the end.

PS: I don't know if a video counts, but just posting a link is against the forum rules.^^
Thanks for you comment + Thanks for like that stream.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Lil' Fairy