World First Star's Tale 100%

ZeroOne

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
It is done.
11.10.2019, 00:05 AM CEST, i managed to complete Star's Tale 100%.

More than 200 hours of work went into farming the stuff, over 40 red mane kills with low-level chars.
I farmed the first 3 maps while questing, cause i did not have the patch that allowed me to farm everything with level 50.

So many hours of searching that damned forgotten stories, looking where to find the next hint for the adventure journals, fighting with other players for the collectable mobs. Finally, my goal is achieved. Star's Tale is completely done for me!

Uncountable Loot chests opened to get the crystals. Many Asper farmed for the Loot Materials. Partying Up to slay the Fieldbosses hour after hour.
You can't imagine how happy i am right now that i finally completed that challenge.

Tomorrow (later that day) i'll fill out the missing parts for our Star's Tale Guide.

But for now, i'm done with it :D

Edit: I forgot to mention it yesterday, but better late than never.
Special Thanks to my friends, who supported me during this big project.
To honor a few names:
LordDAG0 - he almost completed the Star's Tale with me. But that last lootbox tooks way to much money.
Shoko - After Dag0, she spent the most time with us farming bosses and trying to find out where to get the missing pieces
LuckyStrikeXXL - Not only the fact that he farmed the fieldbosses with us for a long time, he spent a lot of Asper to help us with that loot chests

Last edited:

ZeroOne

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
It did. And it was very frustrating in some points. Having to grind 3-9 Mobs for 30 or 40 items, with other players grinding the same mobs the same time was a bit hard :D

Reactions: Evo and Neoyoshi

mystykz

Astellian
Sep 30, 2019
More impressed by the fact you prolly had spent 10+mill on all the required lootboxes and just 3 mil alone for one item in athlon for the star tales :p Anyhoo congratulations! Maybe help out the Star Tale Guide Section now as lotsa things are missing in their doc ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Neoyoshi

ZeroOne

Astellian
Sep 29, 2019
More impressed by the fact you prolly had spent 10+mill on all the required lootboxes and just 3 mil alone for one item in athlon for the star tales :p Anyhoo congratulations! Maybe help out the Star Tale Guide Section now as lotsa things are missing in their doc ;)
Well, yes. Having to pay ~ 4 million Asper only for a 3★ Venecia was kinda heavy ^^

And i'll fill out the missing parts for the guide section now.
I worked on a guide for the first 3 maps. And than i found this guide, already with almost all information i got 😅

• Love
Reactions: mystykz