wormy golden apple

dimarg

Astellian
Sep 13, 2019
hi all ,i have some diff with a quest that spend hours but couldnt find anything.the quest named Wormy golden apple
tells me to find a black root poisns herb while npc tells me to collect mantiscythe sample
.....no clue what's happening here
only thing i found around is this item that just gives me
but i guess has nothing to do with quest.... any help how to solve this?

update: well it took me a while but finally found it :D

Last edited:

radish

Astellian
Oct 6, 2019
can you tell me where you found the herb? I followed another guide and it had two options of where to find the black root but neither yielded any results.

dimarg

Astellian
Sep 13, 2019
can you tell me where you found the herb? I followed another guide and it had two options of where to find the black root but neither yielded any results.
found it in red circle.place is as u enter from north this area,left side.I was visiting this place very often for 3 afternoons to search for it so i guess it's a bit rare spawn or something.Probably should spawn to other places too.make sure u check both channels and gl

Reactions: radish

radish

Astellian
Oct 6, 2019
thanks! there is a thread about star's tale that has all the related quests, map bosses etc in it, with pictures. If you have time and care enough maybe send this discovery there?
(This particular quest seems to have a lot of different locations that the herb can show up in, I literally ran aropund for like.. 45 minutes trying to find the herb but couldnt spot it.. hopefully its where you pointed at)

Last edited:

radish

Astellian
Oct 6, 2019
Turns out the reason I am not finding the herb is because its not personalized to each player individually, meaning anyone can come and pick up the herb which means you have to wait untold amount of time before it respawns. I can tell because I just saw someone pick up this herb right infront of me :p pfff... devs really should do something about this.

Zahgil

Astellian
Oct 9, 2019
The best Tipp i can give is to turn down graphic setting to minimum and only the questitem stays visible. Switch Channel if you cant find it and you shoul be finished in 2min.

Reactions: dimarg